2 Month Anniversary Special!

ONE-SHOTS ARE HERE AGAIN! :3 Due to it being the second month anniversary since HSD first released, I will be making this in honor of it! HSD officially started on January 31st and it is now March 31st. Before I start the one-shots, I want to say something...

Thank you all so so very much for all the support you've given this book! It means the absolute world to me that you guys like this book and even bother to read it. Thank you again, and enjoy the one-shots!

BTW, some of these will have settings in HSD (instead of MyStreet), but won't affect the story. I'll put something if it's based in HSD. Enjoy! :) (ONE-SHOTS BEGIN... NOW! :3)

Mevin (Levin x Mashal) (TAKES PLACE IN HSD) (Suggestion By @BroAndSisShips114 )

(Levin: Age 17, Marshal: Age 16)

Levin's POV 

Malachi and I are walking around town. Eventually, Malachi's friends swoop Malachi off of his feet and take him away. I sigh with annoyance then think of some place to go. I smirk, then walk over to the house that I have my heart set on. I knock on the door, then a girl with long brown hair and red cat ears and tail answers the door. She's in a unzipped red hoodie, with black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. "Hey nerd." She smirks. "Hey Kitty." I reply. Marshal chuckles then lets me inside. "WHO'S AT THE DOOR?" Laurance yells from his room, most likely engulfed in video games or something. "LEVIN. WHAT'RE YOU DOING?" Marshal replies. Laurance's faint sigh makes its way thru the door. "Cadenza's making me try on one of her dresses so she can fix it." Laurance grumbles loud enough for Marshal and I to hear. Her and I burst out laughing "HEY, STOP LAUGHING! FASHION IS AN ART!" Cadenza snaps. We chuckle harder. "Hey, Levin! Don't try any moves on my Marshal!" Laurance exclaims. "Then don't make any moves on my sister!" I reply. "No promises!" Laurance says. "Then COME HERE MARSHAL." I smirk. I hear Laurance grumble something with frustration. "I'm just kidding, Laurance." I chuckle. I look at Marshal and her cheeks are a light pink. "What'cha wanna do?" She asks. I shrug, "Wanna walk around? Lunch is on me." I offer. "Sure. Only if you're paying." She says. I chuckle, "I just said I was paying." I reply. She grabs her phone then we walk off. We walk around, messing with each other. "OH MY IRENE, THEY'RE SO CUTE! LOOK AT THEM! THEY'RE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER. AHHH!" Someone screams. I turn in their direction. Kawaii~Chan. "We're not a couple!" I exclaim, then pull Marshal away. We eventually come across a place that completely catches Marshal's eye. She pulls me inside, "Hey! This is reverse! This should be me pulling you away...!" I complain as she drags me inside to the restaurant. "Awh, shut up blondie." Marshal says. I poke her cat ear "HEY!" She screams. Her cat ear twitches, her claws digging into my wrist slightly. I flinch away, wincing. "Sorry." Marshal apologizes. I have scratches up and down my arms from her 'accidentally' scratching me. "It's fine." I mumble. We then sit at a table, waiting to get served. I pull my jacket off of my arms, it showing all of the scratches. Marshal's eyes widen at the scratches. "I did that?" She asks. "No, Kawaii~Chan did!" I say sarcastically. "Of course you did." I continue. She rolls her eyes, "I'll be back." She says, then gets up. A waiter comes up to our table. "What can I get you?" He asks. "A water and sprite please." I request. He nods, writing it down on his notepad. "Is that your girlfriend?" The waiter assumes in a lowered tone. My face grows small blush on my cheeks. "N-No. Just my friend." I reply. "Then why do you have scratches up and down your arm?" He asks. My face is a furious red, "She's a meif'wa." I inform. He nods, then runs off to get our drinks. When Marshal comes back, my face is still red. "Why're you a walking tomato?" She asks. I lower my head. "N-Nothing!" I stutter. "You never stutter, what's up?" She has a serious yet sincere tone. "I said nothing!" I snap in a stern voice. She backs off, then the waiter comes with our drinks. We order our food, then the waiter winks at me. He leaves. "What was that all about?" Marshal asks. I stay silent. "Please tell me." She begs. "No!" I growl, putting my head up and starring her dead in the eyes. Her eyes become a crimson color, signalling her anger. The crimson disappears quickly, filling back with its red color. The waiter comes with our food, then we eat in silence until I finally speak up. "He asked if we were dating, and also asked why I had scratches on my arm." I inform, my jacket still laying on my elbows. She blushes. Minutes pass of us just talking. I then pay and we leave. As we're walking around, we make our way to the waterfall. Marshal and I sit on the edge, our feet dangling. I push her in. She grabs my wrist as she falls. We both splash into the water, our lips somehow connecting while we're under the water. Sparks fly. Once we surface above the water, we release. "I-I-I'm so sorry." I stutter. She crashes our lips back together.