Finds Out

Readers POV

A few days after your first date you were just laying in bed crying. Jeff knocked and came in asking "What's wrong babe?" "Nothing" you said though tears and snuffles. Jeff just frowned and said " I know something is up please just tell me." You just stared and said " I have not told you this but I have depression for a long time and look at my arm." You lifted up your arm and Jeff took it looked at your scars and new cuts. " How can you do this to yourself beautiful?" He said as he kissed every cut until he kissed you on the lips. " I love you (Y/N) don't ever forget that." He said as he pulled back and owned his head on his.

Jeff's POV

Jeff's Thoughts
I can ever see (Y/N) like this I love her and only her I can see myself out her. I just this not to be there and I know no matter what she does I will always love her. I just want to see her happy not sad and when she wants anything I will do it for her.

Real Life Now Still Jeff

As I was thinking I heard her say "I love too and i will not forget I promise." (Y/N) said was she wrapped her pinky around mine and kissed me. I just had to smile into the kiss. I just hopes she knows I love her no matter what. Even through the ups and downs.