Meeting Other CreepyPastas

Jeff's POV

I was scared telling her about the other creepyPasta but (Y/N) wanted to meet them so we are going to. We were in the Slender Woods behind her house and we were holding hands. We talked and talked what felt like forever even though it was just twenty minutes. When we got there I told (Y/N) " So umm.. Try to stay close to me and stay away from Ben." She just nodded to me and I smiled.

Readers POV

As me and Jeff entered I was happy to be here! I meet the other creepypastas and SlenderMan looked like someone I know.

FlashBack

When I was little I met SlenderMan. I use to call him daddy because my dad died when I was only one year old. He gave me a creepypasta symbol necklace and I always had it on. We use to play in the park on the swings and slides. Sometimes he would disappear with a different child but never me.

Back to Readers POV

I pulled out my creepypasta symbol necklace and showed SlenderMan. His face lit up with joy if it can and he said to me " I remember you (Y/N)!! And you remember me you use to call me daddy all the time!!"

Jeff's POV

I was so confused and I just looked at (Y/N) and Slender talking about her childhood. Then Ben came over " Nice hottie he sure has nice (hair color) hair. How did you get her so fast?!? " I was annoyed by Ben so went over to (Y/N) and talked with them and I got least confused.