2.

(All of the story is Brendon's POV unless stated)

I wake up dazed in a hotel room with a sharp pain in the temple of my head. We went a bit crazy last night at celebration for the end of the tour. I regret that now, as I don't remember any of what happened after the third drink. I groan and turn onto my side to look at the digital clock shining bright in my eyes, making me squint. It reads 11:18 am. Fuck, I overslept. I grab the same clothes I had on last night, the smell of alcohol still strong on my shirt. I go down to the lobby and see the guys already waiting for me. "Finally, sleeping beauty has awoken!" Kenny calls to me with a sarcastic tone and Dan smirks at his comment. I look at Dallon. He's sat on his own as per usual. Dallon was never one to be part of a group, but I can't help but wonder what he's thinking about as he looks down at his hands. "Right! Off we go!" Zack shouts, awaking Dallon from his personal bubble. "You guys go ahead, I just need to talk to Dal for a sec," I say and pull Dallon around the corner, startling him.
"Care to explain why you need to talk to me alone?" He asks, with a sharp tone to his voice. I could tell he was being serious, but he knows exactly why I need to talk to him. I decide to be blunt with him. "You know what I want to talk about. What was that at the show last night?" I ask him arrogantly, standing directly in front of him, our faces are quite close. He looks to the floor to avoid eye contact, completely ignoring my question. "Dal, c'mon, you can tell me anything." I say softly, lifting his chin up so I can stare into his beautiful blue eyes. He leans forward and before I can stop him he's kissing me. I freeze in shock, though his lips are soft and inviting. I know I shouldn't be doing this, and as he pulls back the look of horror on his face tells me he feels the same.
"I..... I..... I'm sorry." He stutters and walks back with a quick pace to the bus where the others are waiting for us. I follow calling after him with a sense of confusion and anger to my voice, but he ignores me and goes into the bathroom of the tour bus, locks the door and refuses to see any of us. I sit down next to Kenny and hold my head in my hands. My mind is racing with question after question. Why is Dallon ignoring me? He kissed me? Does he like me? Do I like him? I've never thought about Dallon this way before, and everything hurts thinking about how he feels, how I feel. "What happened back there?" Kenny asks inquisitively. He rubs my back for comfort, as if he knows exactly what's happened. "Dallon kissed me" I reply with a shaky voice. I'm still trying to process what had happened myself. Kenny suddenly moves his hand from my back. His face has turned from sympathy to anger within seconds. He acts strangely jealous whenever I'm around Dallon. He has a girlfriend, Victoria, though he says these days they rarely talk. "Kenny, is everything okay, y'know, with Victoria?" I ask quietly. I hate to see Kenny upset. He's one of my best friends, not to mention one of the funniest guys I know. It feels unnatural when he doesn't have a smile on his face. Kenny looks out the window, avoiding eye contact with me. "She... she broke up with me, Bren" he says. I can tell by his voice he's tearing up. "C'mere, Kenny," I say, turning him around to face me and pulling him in for a hug. "It's all gonna be fine. I'm sure there's plenty of people out there for you." I say, trying to comfort him while he cries into my shoulder. "I love you, Bren. Thank you" he stutters whilst wiping the tears away from his bloodshot eyes. I don't say anything back to him, but I acknowledge he told me he loves me. It's not like Kenny to say he loves someone in a friendly way, but Kenny doesn't like me like that. He's never hinted that he's not straight, but then again I have picked up on the way he reacts to Dallon and I when we're close. I decide to not overthink it and I keep holding Kenny, as comfort, and as a friend.