Walt Disney World Trip! Pt. 1

As she sat in the middle aisle seats, Nino right beside her, Alya peaked over to her best friend, Marinette, who was fast asleep against her crush, Adrien. You see, the 8th grade class who got the best grades this year was going to Walt Disney World in the US. Only one problem: the classes were tied. So, the whole 8th grade was now sitting on an overnight flight to Orlando, Florida. It was about 8:00 am and some of the class was awake. But Marinette and Adrien were sound asleep.

At least until Chloé, resident mean girl and the Mayor of Paris's daughter, started complaining.

"What do you mean I can't be in first class? Do you know who I am?" A young flight attendant gripped Chloe's arm tightly and dragged her out from behind the curtains. She was kicking and screaming about how she deserved it and blah blah blah. That's when Marinette and Adrien woke up. And when the blush on their faces was noticeable.
------
They finally landed in Florida, and Alya was so happy that she had taken pictures. She snapped one of Adrien and Marinette snuggling, then of one with them walking and Adrien wearing something regrettable in Florida heat: a red sweatshirt.

Alya was posting most of the pictures to her Snapchat for the Ladyblog, which people were loving. They also kept asking if Ladybug would be in America too. No response.

After a picture of a lizard "dancing" and the entrance to Disney World later, the gang found out they were in the co-ed room together at the Pop Century Resort. And, of course, Nino flopped right onto the closest bed to the window.

"Aw yeah! We scored the co-ed room!" He exclaimed. Alya was standing near the door, pulling her luggage in. She shook her head in disappointment.

"Easy there, buddy!" In a few seconds, Nino slid up next to her with a sly smirk on his face.

"Hey Alya. Wanna share a bed with me?"

"In your dreams!" She crossed her arms, a sign of rejection. But, with that idea, she started to think.

'Although, if I sleep with Nino, Adrien will be forced to sleep with Marinette... And Marinette might appreciate the favor...' She looked to the navy blue haired girl and the blonde boy, who were both blushing.

'Nah, they're not ready...'
--------
That night, Marinette could barely sleep. How could she when her best friend was kicking her side (Alya dreams about the Ladyblog) and her crush was sleeping in the same room, heck THE BED RIGHT NEXT TO HERS?! But as she turned over, facing the bed that the boys slept in, she found herself staring at Adrien's face. True, he was asleep, but that didn't prevent Marinette from sighing and dreaming of his face all night.

That morning, though, Alya was suspicious. As the boys got ready for the trip into the Magic Kingdom, Alya confronted Marinette.

"Girl, you look terrible! Trouble sleeping?" Marinette, tired but smiling, replied back.

"Oh, I didn't sleep at all! But I was dreaming all night long!" Alya shook her head and the girls got ready for the day.
--------
Hey babes!
Okay, this probably really short and I'm sorry this is late. But I was away on vacation! To Disney World! That is where I got this inspiration. And I know most of you will say, "Hey, wouldn't it be easier for them to go to Disneyland Paris?" Technically, yes. But, I've never been to Disneyland Paris, so that's hard to write.

Okay, I gotta go now, but I love you babes!

Vote, comment, and share!

Love ya!
-Ella Kinders