A gasp blew out of my mouth against his at the gentle touch.  He curled his fingers up and relaxed them, running them against me through the fabric.  I couldn’t hold my hips still, and I was incredibly turned on by his tortuously slow movements.  He ran his fingers up my center once more before reaching the top of my underwear.  Tentatively, he slid his hand beneath the fabric, feeling me for the first time.  Carefully, he drug one finger up my center, coating it in my excitement.  His breathing grew even heavier as he did so, experiencing everything for the first time. 

My body felt like it was vibrating when he touched me, so incredibly cautious and gentle was he as he explored me with his fingers.  He slid his fingers up and down me a few times, always slowly, before finding my clit and putting pressure there.  I gasped as he did so, surprised that he had known to do that. 

The pads of two of his fingers surrounded the sensitive nerves, circling slowly around it.  Our kissing, which had been fairly consistent up until this point, paused, his mouth hovering against mine as I breathed heavily against it.  He had hardly touched me and I was already incredibly worked up.  After circling my clit a few more times, he trailed his fingers back down my slit before finding my opening and pausing. 

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me, judging my reaction to what he was doing.  He raised his eyebrow slightly in a question, as if asking if his actions were correct.  I pulled my lower lip into my mouth before nodding, reassuring him.  Leaning down to kiss me, he restarted his movements, running his finger around the edges of my opening before slowly sliding one finger inside me.  My mouth fell open at the feeling, my muscles clenching around him.  He circled his finger around, feeling the different muscles there, taking notice of my reaction when he did so. 

When he slowly drew his finger out, I exhaled heavily, missing his pressure immediately.  Pushing back into me slowly, he tugged on my lower lip with his teeth, earning a quiet moan from me.  He repeated the movements of his hand, pulling me closer and closer to the edge when he suddenly paused.  I could feel the pad of a second finger resting at my entrance, unsure of what to do. 

“You can do that, Harry,” I told him quietly after pulling my lips away from his, answer the question he hadn’t asked.  His breathing was ragged through his parted lips as he looked down at me.  He gave the slightest of nods before bringing his lips down to my neck, placing open-mouthed kisses there.  When he pulled his finger from me once more, another one joined it as it slid back it, filling me even more and causing me to gasp. 

He continued the movements of his hand, working my body up so much that I couldn’t hold still; my hips rolled against his hand, my hands clutched at his hair and traveled over his skin, my lips connected with whatever part of him I could find.  When his thumb pressed firmly on my clit, I couldn’t suppress the moan that rose from my throat.  He was way too good at this; I started to doubt he had never touched anyone before.  After a few more careful movements of his hand, I felt my body beginning to wind up, heavy weight building in my stomach as my muscles continued to clench around him.  He looked startled at the harsh breathing coming from me.

“Keep doing that, Harry,” I instructed, eyes closed, fingers tugging on his hair, the other hand clenched around his sheet.  He obeyed, repeating his motions before I reached my peak, muscles contracting quickly around his fingers, pleasure flooding through my body at my release.  He slipped his fingers free from my underwear as I rested my head back against his bed, breathing evening out now that I had hit my release.  I felt his lips press against my flushed cheek, then again, then again as he worked little kisses on a path to my mouth.  When he pressed a soft kiss to my mouth, I raised my hand to hold his cheek, keeping him there for a few seconds before pulling away.