"Well I better get going" I said breaking the hug while I put on a sweater. Put my phone charger inside my bag, grabbed my backpack and my phone on my hand.

I start my way towards the door.

"Your not waiting for Ross? He'll probably give you a ride" I turned to look at her.

"Well he offered but he's going to pick up his girlfriend so I denied" I said looking at her.

"Oh well alright, have a good day of school" My mom said with a sad look. My mom knows that Ross dating Lyvia. She tries her best not to speak of her.

"Ill try I love you see you at the game" I said stepping out the door. "Just letting you know Im going to stay after school" I shouted.

"I know that love you too" my mom said while closing the door.

******************************

Hey Isaballa how are you?" my friend Maria asked while we entered inside.

"Good, how are you Maria?" I asked.

"Eh...its ok so stroke for the big game tonight we've been practicing for days" she said with excitement.

"I know today will be our chance to prove we could do it, who's are we versing with?" I asked looking at her.

"We're versing the wildcats our big rival, but we could do it"

"Yeah, I got faith in us but we also need get our head in the game" I said looking at her.

"Dont we always do?"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"We do our best" I gave her smile. "Can you company me to my locker I got to leave some textbooks" I said leading my way to my locker.

"Girl say no more I could tell your bag is heavy to carry"

We arrived to my locker. I put my combonation and open my backpack and put my textbooks in.

"Thats alot of books" Maria said looking how many books are in my locker is not that many its only 6.

"Yeah well what are we going to do" I said as I closed my locker and start to go to class.

"Nothing apperently, hey wheres Ross?" Maria asked.

"Probably with his girlfriend" I said annoyed.

"Speaking of his girlfriend" Maria said pointing her. She was with Ross. While they were talking to her friends and Ross brother Riker.

"What does he even see in her?" I said as I look at her kissing Ross cheek.

"Does he knows she bullied you?" Maria asked looking at them.

"No, and I rather not tell him" I said as I look at Maria.

"You got to tell him at some point. I bet what Im hearing is that you still dont have the courage to tell him all this time you have a huge crush on him" She said crossing her arms.