"You wanted to show me a climbing wall?" I asked, slightly amused.

"Yeah," he turned around, looking at me with those eyes that make my knees go weak, "Actually, it's what's inside that interests me,"

I followed him closer to the climbing wall with an expression of confusion plastered on my face.

"What's inside?"

He didn't respond, he simply turned around the four climbing walls, each connected to one another forming some kind of rectangle before opening a trap in one of those walls.

"Yep, what's inside," he replied, smirking, before motionning me to go inside the trap.

I furrowed my eyebrows but went anyway, not seeing anything due to the darkness inside the walls. Small holes in the walls made it seem like I was underneath a starlit sky.
"You coming or what?" I asked, turning around, but to my surprise he was already coming in.
"Oh,"

There was some kind of ladder, or steps that went to the top, probably for security when the kids are climbing the walls. I started climbing and tried not to kill myself falling due to the lack of light inside the walls and when I finally made it to the top, I opened some kind of small trap and found myself on top of the climbing walls, high above the ground.
There were places you could sit, so it was indeed a place for people who work here, to supervise the kids who are climbing.

"I like the vew," Nick said, sitting down with both his arms resting on his knees.

I sat next to him and looked around. I never knew our neighborhood had so many mountains and trees. It was a gigantic forest and mountains were displayed behind us, on which pine trees grew tall and on which spots of warm colours including red, orange and yellow had explosed.
It was a little chilly outside, due to the time of the year, although I didn't complain about it.

"So, feels food to ditch?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Absolutely, especially with a random stranger," I grinned, playing with a small branch I had found on the roof of the walls.

"Stranger? I wouldn't say we're strangers, we're more than that, I don't usually ditch with just fucking anyone,"

"Oh, so you ditch a lot?" I asked, amused.

"I usually ditch by myself, being alone feels good sometimes," he said, digging his hands in the pockets of his jacket, seeming a little chilly, "Do you mind if I..." he trailed off, taking out a pack of cigarettes.

"No, go ahead,"

He lit a cigarette and put it in between his lip, inhaling its content. He released a dark cloud of smoke in the air, and rested his arm holding the cigarette on his left knee.

I stared at the scene and tried resisting the urge to talk to him about cigarettes and their impacts on the human body, but I failed.

"You know cigarettes are bad for you, right?" I pressed my lips together, realizing that I was way out of line considering alcohol isn't really better for your body.

"And you, my dear, do know that it is none of your business, right?" he mocked, turning his gaze to me, slightly smirking as usual.
Whatever he did, it was always smooth. He knew how to talk, as weird as it sounds.

"I know it's bad for me, and I know I shouldn't smoke, but we all die eventually, whether we smoke or not," he continued, exhaling another cloud of smoke in the mid september air.

"That's a good way to see things, except you seem to forget the fact that the age where you die can change if you smoke,"

"It can change if you keep minding other's business as well,"

My eyes widened, but I let out a soft giggle,"Right,"

"I'm joking," he reminded, "My sister can't fucking stand that I'm smoking, you remind me of her in a way,"

"I bet she's pretty damn cool if I remind you of her,"

"She is, but she also annoys the shit out of me," he softly smiled to himself, staring at the horizon, "I don't see her a lot, and we fight most of the time, but you know, siblings and shit,"

"I wouldn't know, I'm an only child," I replied, playing with the same branch I had found earlier, "How old is she?"

"14,"

"I've always wanted a younger sister,"

"It's shitty most of the times, I-

He stopped talking randomly and turned around,"Fuck,"
He threw his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it, bending down near the trap as he opened it.

"What's happening?" I asked nervously.

"Patrols, if they see me I lose my job, come on," he replied, way too amused for this situation.

We got back into the darkness, away from the exterior of the walls and started going down the ladder as I heard him chuckle. We could hear footsteps coming from the outside, so as soon as we hit the ground, we shut our mouth and breathed slowly, not moving very much in order to not make a sound.
It was dark, and I could only see his figure. He was looking at his right with a slight grin, slightly illuminated by daylight coming through the small symetrical holes in the walls.

"How do we get out?" I whispered, leaning on the wall.

"We don't, not now, there's something I want to do first,"

"What?"

Even though I couldn't see very well due to the lack of light, I knew he was leaning dangerously close, but for a reason I ignore to this day, I placed both my hands at the back of his neck and let it happen.
Our lips connected and there was no escape, my body was trapped between a wall and the boy who made my knees go weak with a single stare. Our lips moved in synch, as if made for each other, as if completing each other. I knew it was wrong, Scar would be devastated, but I couldn't bring myself to stop, my body was taking control over my mind and I couldn't help but enjoy every single second of it. His hands travelled down my body and stopped at the very bottom of my back, making me crave the sensation of his fingers on my skin. I told him smoking was bad for you, but this, this must be fatal.

____________

What do you guys think about this story so far?:))
PROM IS TOMORROW i'm excited