How can it get better - Chapter One

-Lilly's POV-

'LILLY' My Uncle screamed up the stairs. Great... It's Monday, My least favourite day of the week... Well not like I have a favourite..

I reluctantly got out of bed and made my way to my mirror on the other side of the room, 'Hello reflection that popular media and goth subculture claims doesn't exist'. Yeah the whole No reflection things bullshit, same as Garlic. However the eternal life things true.. I have to grow old and watched my loved ones die.

Well loved One. My mothers the only person who I care about. My uncle on the other hand keeps me locked in the attic, only letting me out for school, and to use the bathroom. I guess I should tell you why...

Well basically I'm only half vampire. My father raped my mother when she was only 17 then left her, when her brother found out he was furious, He blamed her and forced her to keep me a secret locked up here alone day after day...
It was only last year she persuaded him to let me go to school but at a cost... Let's just say she couldn't lay down for a week...

"FOR FUCKS SAKE LILLY, HURRY UP" my uncle screamed up the stairs.

I quickly jumped into the shower and washed my hair. I loved showering it's so relaxing. When I was done I walked into my room and picked up a clean pair of underwear, a clean(Ish) pair of black jeans, and my favourite Steel panther TShirt, and threw them on. Next I walked over to my huge gothic mirror and applied my make up and plugged in my hair dryer.
~ 20 minuets later ~
Finally I was finished, I grabbed my bag and headed off.
-------------------------------

~Okay so that's chapter one Re-done, an a lot better if I do say so myself. Now for the rest~