Chapter:1

Samantha's P.O.V

"Cut!" one of the directors yelled. I stood up from the couch and walked towards Nicold and Vanessa. I met Vanessa two years ago and we instantly became friends. So now we're three best friends. We had just finished filming a video for one of the songs from my new album Can't Blame a Girl for Trying. Lots of things have happened during this two years. I'm finally 15, turning 16!.....although I'm still short so I look like I'm still 13 .-.

Remember when I said that I wanted to change my name? Well I decided to keep my name. I might have bad memories with it but I also have good memories.

"Great job" Nicold said as I hugged them both.

"I'm so happy that we're finally done with The Middle of Starting Over!" I exclaimed

"I know! It was amazing!" Vanessa said

"Want to do something fun?" I smirked

"Uhhhhh! I like that face! What do you have in mind!" Nessa said as Nicold shook her head. She's more mature now.....I mean it, like really mature!

"You guys do it! I'll be with Patrick" she said

"USE PROTECTION!" I yelled

"We're 15 almost 16 for gods sake! It's not going to happen!" she yelled back and left. Nicold and Patrick have been dating for 2 years already. They make such a cute couple! Nessa is going out with Erick and I......sadly broke up with Charlie. He was a nice guy and all but it just didn't really work out well.

"So what do you have in mind?" Nessa asked. I smiled and poked her.

"You're it!" I yelled and ran as fast as I could. We were never mature, well sometimes but most of the times we were just childish. Like all teenagers of our age are.

"Not fair!" she shouted as she ran after me. I laughed and looked back making me bump into someone and falling on my butt.

"Sorry" I said as I stood up. I looked up to see Luke Hemmings. I haven't seen this guys and his band mates in a while.

"LUKE!" I yelled and hugged him and he spun me around.

"How's my little sister doing?" he asked as he placed me on my feet

"Good. I juts finished filming the music video of The Middle of Starting Over" I said proudly

"That's amazing!"

"I know right! Now where are the rest of my boys?" I asked as I searched around the place.

"They're at the car waiting for you. Simon told us to babysit you today"

"I'm freaking 15! I don't need four babysitters!"

"Oh really? What happened the last time he left you alone?"

"I almost set the house on fire"

"Exactly. Now let's go to eat some ice cream!"

"Okay, but first let me say my good byes" I said as I ran towards Nessa. I hugged her and told her to come over later. I went around the studio and found my dearest brother and my best friend kissing. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me while they blushed.

"I have to go. Call me later boo and Patrick?you might be my brother but keep your hands to yourself mister!" and with that I ran off. I saw Luke laughing his head off because......I seriously don't know.

"What you laughing at?" I asked

"Nothing" he said. I rolled my eyes and jumped on his back.

"Let's go! I want my ice cream!" I yelled as he ran with me on his back towards the parking lot. See, when these crazy boys and I get together......we get crazy, like really crazy! We got so hyper one day that the next day we woke up on a playground. Don't ask how, we just did and when they get drunk... That's just another story.