Chapter 9: Back downstairs

I heard a car outside the door. I get up and look outside and it's Hunter. I go to the door with Annie right on my heels. She seemed pretty happy to meet Hunter. Before I opened the door Annie ran upstairs as quickly as possible..... I left Hunter at the door and followed Annie.
She ran to the bathroom. I waited at the bathroom door in worry. When she stepped out she looked as if she was going on a date, she wore a cute neon yellow shirt with a Baggie sweatshirt and short Jean shorts on. She had her hair down (never happens) and she had makeup on for the first time (which was mine)!!
Annie asked me where Hunter is and I say outside. Annie ran down the stairs and opened the door as fast as possible. Hunter stepped back with surprise. I apologized for the wait and invited him in.
I could obviously tell Annie liked Hunter! I could tell by the way she talked and acted that moment.
I ran upstairs to get Molly. I ran upstairs and I opened the door. I searched the room with my eyes but didn't see her. I looked and saw the window open. I walked to the open window and saw a ladder that lead down. I climbed down and ending up in the backyard. I looked around in hopes for Molly but she wasn't in sight.
Where would she have gone? And why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next part is going to get good!!! Can't wait to write it!!!!!!!

P.S., I'm going to write even more now. Can't wait for you guys to follow along because this story is going to get good. This is just the beginning!!!
• WARNING • it will get a like PG-13 very soon!!!

When our life's changedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara