Chapter 2: Meeting My New Friends

The first time I saw Annie was in a picture of her and Cameron Dallas on Instagram. Cameron Dallas is my far my celebrity crush and , so one day I was doing my research (other known as stalking him). I saw the photo and instantly thought that Annie was this amazing and pretty girl and I would love to be her. Annie was tagged in the photo, so I checked out her profile. Annie and Cameron were brother and sister! I saw many pictures of Annie and Cameron on her page. I messaged Annie over Instagram, knowing that I wouldn't have a shot to get to talk to her or Cameron. Bling! My phone goes off, and I almost died. Annie Dallas took the time to message me!!!! Out of everyone in the world... she picked me! We texted for awhile and it turns out that we have a lot in common. I never told Annie that I loved her brother, seeing it was the first day of our new friendship. I figured, maybe that would sound like I was a stalker.

After talking back and forth for a year Annie and I were very good friends. About a month after I meet Annie, she introduced me to Molly, her step-sister. Molly and I talked a lot after Annie introduced us. But Annie and Molly never got along well. If you didn't know they were step-sisters than you wouldn't think in a hundred year they were some how related. Once I came along it seemed like it broke some other the tension between the two and they were beginning to see eye to eye. They were being nicer and more like friends. About 3 months into our friendships, I finally told Molly and Annie that I had a huge crush on their brother Cameron. They both seemed okay with the fact, that I liked him... and about a week later Annie told me that she had a crush on my brother Hunter too.