And then (part 2)

Recap:
And then she.....

(Y/N) POV
"OPEN IT NOW!" I shouted at Jacob "F-Fine" he replied trying not to cry and after he opened his laptop I saw this girl on YouNow that looked very familiar "G-GRACE?!?!? Wtf are you doing on Jacob's- Oh... Now I now well I have a question.." I said then I pushed Jacob away and took the laptop and ran to the basement and locked the door, "what did Jacob say to..... You?" I asked almost about to cry and Jacob was knocking very hard on the door "SHUT THE FUCK UP BOIIIIII!!!" I shouted, he stopped eventually. "Well (Y/N) he said I..... I was cute and he asked me my number and..... And he said he loves me" Grace said very sadly and nervously "Ok Grace b-bye I hope you and Jacob get along soon! God bless" I said trying to be happy. I stormed out of the basement and I saw Jacob leaning right next to the door and I hit his arm and ran up to the room and got my stuff and ran away like why would Jacob use me for sex and move to another girl and REALLY MY COUSIN! Before I could come out of the house (I forgot what house your in😂😂 lets act that it's in your house and Jacob was there😉😉😉) I fell onto my knees and held my tummy because I felt something in it. I didn't feel well so I puked on the mat in front of me I don't want to have another baby with Jacob maybe the same thing that happened last time will happen to me again😭.
Jacob's POV
UGGHHH GODDAMIT I AM SUCH A FUCKBOY UGGHHHHH (Y/N) doesn't deserve me I gave her my laptop and she stormed to the basement
---------fast forward to what is happening in your POV------------
I saw (Y/N) trying to escape I followed her until she was by the door but she fell on her knees and puked on the mat "A-are you ok h-(Y/N)?" I asked "I feel like I have a baby in me but I want to have abortion I don't want another baby with you after what happened with the twins!" She replied angrily "I promise that will never happen ever again and I'm sorry after what happened earlier I was such a fuckboy you don't deserve me I deserve to die I deserve to be tortured I deserve to be gone if you forgive me I promise none of what happened before will never happen anymore the past is gone that was 2 years ago bby girl please forgive me I promise i'll be a great father I will not be a little FUCKBOI that I am right now I am so sorry babe!" I apologized "Are you sure babe?" She replied with a tear falling down from her face and I wiped it away "Yes I am sure princess" I said "I-I forgive you Jacob" she cried "don't cry bby gurl I am here, I love you and there is nothing else I love more than you, what happened before is gone people change, I can change I love you princess I love you so much" I said "I-I love you to Jacob Sartorius!" She replied. I pulled out a diamond ring out of my pocket and kneeled "will you marry me? Will you be my (Y/N) Sartorius?" I asked her "OMG yes!" She cried "I love you (Y/N) Sartorius!" I said happily "I love you too" and then we kissed and I carried her to her room and changed her and I changed as well and we both fell asleep quickly.

(A/N) hey guys shoutout to those who cried, I cried while writing the ending I didn't think I would put this but I'm balling my eyes out rn soooo gtg😭😭😊😊