Chapter 2

* this chapters a bit long and I didn't have time to edit, I'll do it later but enjoy regardless. *

Their flight was delayed three separate times due to stormy weather, landing in London during the middle of the night. Which isn't what Harry wanted because he would've liked to get Louis' some outfits he felt comfortable in.

"Here's a shirt and some shorts, my last Sub left them behind." He handed him the folded plain white v-neck and black shorts, "Change into these and then we can get some sleep. I want to be up early so we can do your shopping."

Louis looked around the bedroom, getting the feeling this was Harry's room. "Should I change here or the bathroom?"

"Wherever," he shrugged. "Bathroom is that second door over there."

"Thank you sir," Louis murmured before he made his way towards the bathroom, stripping off his auction house clothing and slipped into the new outfit. Coming back out within minutes, seeing Harry was already changed, under the covers and propped upright back against the headboard.

He stood outside the bathroom door, unsure of where he was meant to go but decide laying on the ground would be suitable. So Louis went to Harry's side of the bed and laid down on his back on the polished wood flooring.

Harry noticed the peculiar action, leaning over and looking down at him with a furrowed brow. "What the bloody hell are you doing?"

He quickly got up onto his feet, thinking he had done something wrong. "I — I thought, um — am I not supposed to sleep? Should I stand facing the wall?"

"You sleep in the bed," Harry laughed. "With me."

Louis was beyond shocked, "Really?"

"Yes," he grabbed his wrist and tugged him into bed. "How else are you supposed to trust me enough to care for you, if I don't even allow you to sleep in my bed."

Louis crawled over his legs, cautiously getting under the blankets and laid down beside him. Still having doubts about the whole situation and thought it was some sort of setup, or test.

"Sir?" He spoke up after Harry had switched the light off and laid down completely.

"Hmm," Harry hummed in response already feeling himself falling asleep.

Louis hesitated, exhaling a quiet and shaky breath before he spoke. "I feel weird laying in your bed. I'd be okay sleeping on the ground, it's nicer than what I had at the auction house."

He sat up and switched the light back on, Louis instantly flinched thinking a punishment was coming because he'd failed the test by laying down. But instead Harry looked at him with a slightly softened expression than what he's been displaying throughout the day.

"Louis, you're my submissive now. I don't care what anyone's taught you or how they've treated you, you're mine and the rules are different. So when I say you sleep in the bed with me, you do so — understood?"

He nodded, "Yes sir."

"Good," Harry spoke as he leaned towards the light and switched it back off. "And you really should consider calling me 'daddy', 'sir' is becoming too formal."

"I will, s— daddy." Louis corrected himself, inwardly cringing a bit because he'd messed up within seconds of Harry redirecting him. But judging by his Dom's deep breathing, he'd already managed to fall asleep.

In the morning Louis woke up to an empty bed and the smell of food, tentatively getting out of bed — not before of course making the bed. And headed downstairs to see what was cooking.