Boat X To X Hunter Exam's

Review:

Bisky adopted me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ ( 7 years later)

(Y/N)  P.O.V

"Okay now (Y/N) you need to go to the hunter exams" my foster mother Bisky told me "and be careful" she added.

"Okay but you still need to train me" I said.

"Okay but first you have to pass the hunter exam" she told me.

"Deal" I said "deal" she reply.

"But don't worry I'll be careful" I said.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (1 day after)

Still your pov

I was in the ship now

I walked around to see if I could see if I could sit somewhere but then I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" we both said then I looked who it was if was a boy about 12 I think he had greenish-blackish hair he looked like this:

Then he looked at me.

"Hi my name is Gon what's yours?" He asked me.

"I'm (Y/N)" I answered "(Y/N)" he said "that's a great name" he added I could only smile.

"So you want to be friends?" He asked me "okay" I answered but then his eyes shot up.

"What's wrong?" I asked him " a storm is coming a big one" he told me "okay I'll go inside" I said then went inside.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (to people feeling sick)

I was listening to "angel with a shotgun" in my MP3 player (angel with a shotgun" is a real song and the best). I saw Gon helping the sick people.

Then the captain came and got us and told us to follow him so I did I was the last person out. Then he asked us why we want to become hunter's. "My name is Gon Freecss and I want to become a hunter to find my dad Gon said. I said "My name is (Y/N) Krueger (yes you have Biscuit last name because you don't want them to that you a kurta).  I want to become a hunter because if I don't I can't train plus I want revenge" I told him .

The blond boy and the man in the blue suit wouldn't answer because the man was not a hunter examiner . But then the captain said that the exam already started so now they said why the blond boy said  " My name is Kurapika and I  am the soul survive from the Kurta clan I want's revenge on the phantom troupe" for a minute there I was thinking that he wasn't  Kurapika. But he said he wanted revenge on the phantom troupe so it was the Kurapika that I knew.

Then the suit man said " I want to be a hunter for money, money can buy a good alcohol, a nice car, and a big house". But money can't buy live's"(or something like that) Kurapika said. "Let me end the Kurta bloodline here and now" Leorio said. My eye's turn scarlet but I was wearing contact lenses but other kurta's can tell when the other kurta is mad or angry. Then Kurapika looked at me but I looked at my feet.

Then he went back at Leorio "take that back Leorio" Kurapika yelled at him. "That's Leorio-san to you" said then left. Kurapika went after him. Gon said " to know someone better you should know what makes them mad" (well something like that). Then someone came and said that we're headed to a water tornado so me and Gon went to go help.

When I got outside a crew member was flying so I ran and grabbed him by the ankle then someone grabbed mine it was Gon and Kurapika and Leorio grabbed Gon's ankle. So then they brought Gon up then me up then the crew member up. Then the  storm stopped.

Finally I thought "what were you guy's thinking" Leorio yelled at me and Gon .

"Saving someone life" I told him.

Then the crew member came "thank you for saving my life" he said I looked at Leorio "your welcome and you should thank them to" I said. " Thank you all" he said "don't worry about it" Gon said "your welcome" Kurapika said "no problem" Leorio said.  Then he went back to go do his work.

"But still what you guy did was reckless" Kurapika said "but still you two still caught us" Gon too then those two sweat-dropped."You took the word right out of my mouth Gon" I said. Then Kurapika and Leorio apologized to each other "there we go" I said.

Then the captain came "so who passed" I asked him "all of you" he said "you shall reach you destination in a hour" he added. So then Gon and Leorio went inside I stayed outside looking at the ocean listening to "angel with a shotgun" still in my MP3 player. Until someone tapped me on my left shoulder.

It was Kurapika so I took my ear bud's "hi Kurapika" I said "(Y/n) are you from the Kurta clan" he asked me. "Why would you ask me that" I asked him "because you look like someone I knew before" he answered. "So you did figured it out" I said "so it is you (Y/N)" he said "but why did you use a different last name" he asked me." Because I got adopted" I answered "but how did you know it was me I asked him. "Because your eye's" he said "oh ya" I said then we talked and caught up. Then we got off the boat. The captain told me and  Gon where to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done another chapter that I rewrote

Kay Bai Bai peeps

-Glory-chan