II

"A bit of lusting after someone does wonders for you and is good for your skin."

- Elizabeth Hurley

Adrienne's POV

"Mistress, do you really have to leave for that long?" Asher asks me. I can tell he was more than mortified to hear that I was leaving.

"I know Asher, but I'll fly you in next week if you would like and you can stay with me." I offer. 

I see the corners of his lips curve into a slight smile and he looks up at me from the couch as I hover over him, my hair pulled back into a ponytail.

I rarely ever had my hair down, I truly hated it up like that. "I'd like that Mistress."  He whispers and I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"But we also have to review your contract. Deadline is coming up soon." I remind carefully, as I trace his jawline, causing him to shudder. "I- I know." He seems dampened by this and bites his lip nervously. "Something troubling you Asher?" I ask. Even though I already knew what it was, I never like to play the mind games. It's part of training him with communication. He has a right to speak his mind freely under my circumstances. 

"I was just wondering if you desired to extend it. I know this was my first BDSM relationship and I may not have been as good as your other subs but I was just curious. I only safeworded twice and we've been together for a while now and..." He stops himself and I smile. He had such a feminine side and I loved that.

I had to be careful with Asher, he was such a senstitive guy and he had trouble channeling and expressing his emotions.

He feared rejection and abandonment which is one of his core reasons he became a submissive.

He needed stablitily- to grow trust. As every submissive should yearn for.

I rubbed his choppy hair back and sat down on his lap, feeling his erection move under me. "Asher, never ever compare yourself to any of my past subs. You are impressive, you outstand me everytime we play and just in general. You own up to your mistakes and you're honest with me. You trust me as much as I trust you and that's an awful lot of trust. However when we first agreed on the contract you said you wanted a two month break. Are you sure?" I ask him and he smiles. "No Mistress. I want to be with you." 

Wrong choice of words, but he wanted to be with me as my submissive. I was okay with that. "Then it's settled. We will extend the contract. I hate to leave you again, but I have to make a few calls. I'll have Kendra look after you for the week until you arrive." I inform him and he looks up at me with bright eyes. "Thank you Mistress. You are so kind to me." He mumbles.

"That's because you're my good boy." I reply and kiss his nose and his forehead again.

"Mistress, premission to ask you a question?" He asks as I stand to my feet. "Yes." This must've been a personal question if he was asking premission. "Why dont you kiss on the mouth?" 

He's been asking me this question ever since we've met and I kept putting it off. "Because I dont. It's something that I dont do. I believe it causes more of an attachment so I tried to avoid that at all costs." I say with a smile. He doesnt seem satisfied with my answer but he puts his head down and nods. "I'll only be a few minutes and I leave tomorrow morning. But I promise we'll play tonight. Alright?"  I say, trying to lighten his mood.

"Yes Mistress." He says with a sly smile and I move out the room and pull out my cellphone, daling Xavier Grant's number.

"Grant." The deep monotone voice answered. "Grant, it's Adrienne Cooper. I've just called concering tomorrow morning's flight and where I will be staying." I say, I wanted this phone call over and done with. "Ah, Ms. Cooper. I was hoping I'd hear from you soon. But your flight leaves at 8:30 tomorrow morning and you'll be staying at Omni Los Angeles Hotel. 4 1/2 stars and it's booked for you to be staying 3 months."