III

"Lust is a dangerous thing. It can make you believe things that are not real. It can seduce your mind and lead it blindfolded to the cliff that will be its demise."
― Alessandra Torre

Xavier's POV

Adrienne Cooper was on her way here to Los Angeles and at the moment Vanessa was going to visit home for a family emergency I was eager for her arrival and even though my current submissive, Vanessa was very satisfying...I was still looking for more.
I wanted another sub, perhaps to add some excitement in the playroom.
Of course with the natural thrill of a threesome but two attractive females at my will, instantly got my erection hard in my pants.

I was a male, of course my dick would get hard.

I was waiting at the airport next to one of my many secretary's, her name was Josephine.

A short woman with long blonde hair and a scar just above her lip, she was in her mid thirties and awfully kind.

"I have arranged Ms. Cooper and company's rooms. Shall I just wait for her and escort her to her hotel?" She asked and I nodded my head without looking at her.
My eyes searching for the crowd for Adrienne.

"Not at all. I presume that would be unprofessional of me to not see her as she enters the city immediately." I state, putting my hand into my pocket.

"Very well sir." Josephine replies and I smirk at her respectful response.

Sir.

A name that gave me instant dominance, inside and outside of the playroom.

Finally after some moments pass, I see the familiar woman, Kary Smith and a woman dressed in a button up short with a black fitted skirt and heels, her hair is slipped back into a ponytail and she's wearing sunglasses, matched with red lipstick.

"Adrienne Cooper, what a pleasure to finally meet you." I say with a smile.

God, she was so damn sexy..:and yet I despised that.

She took off her sunglasses, revealing her emerald green eyes, that seem to be almost hypnotizing.

She smiles at me and for a moment it almost seems sarcastic.

"Xavier Grant, the pleasure is all mine." She says and I grasp her hand and instant electricity runs through me.

Her soft hands and I look as she licks her full pink bottom lip and glances over at Josephine.

"Nice to meet you." Josephine says shaking her hand and smiling at her.

"Of course you remember Kary Smith," Adrienne says and Kary shakes her hand as well.

"Welcome to Los Angeles, shall we take your things?" I offer and I notice Adrienne pulls out her cellphone and presses a single number.

I turn my back curiously as I see two men surround her and grab her bags, taking them outside to a waiting taxi cab.

"I called ten minutes before I landed. I double checked my reservation and have paid for my fare way. No need to escort me there but I appreciate your offer." She says blinking at me.

I am stunned by this woman's audacity.

Here I am, trying to be a perfect gentlemen and she's making me want to become a ruthless asshole.

"Well excuse me Ms. Cooper, but I am trying to be a good host." I offer to her and she still pays me no mind. She isn't fazed by me at all, not even my exterior made her nervous or clench together. I can usually read a person's body language no matter who it was, but she was completely different.

"Mr. Grant, your help is not needed, this was not included in the contract that was signed. We are simply working together for this event and that is the only time I may consider your assitance. Kary our cab is waiting." She says and my jaw clenches together. I feel the blood course through my veins as I hold back the urge to grab her and take her over my knee. 

"Ms. Cooper." I roar and she looks back at me as if I slapped her mother in the face. She folds her arms across her chest and I look to her arm and see a tattoo on her forearm.

I hated tattoos and yet this attracted me.

"Please at least, let me take you out tonight so we can become more aquainted. If it makes you feel better you can even pay for your food." I spat almost sarcastically. I watch the corners of her mouth twitch for a moment and she looks fairly amused.

"Send Kary the name of the restaurant and I'll be there." She simply says and turns on her heels and walks to her cab.

Her ass was so perfect that I could feel my dick hardening in my pants.

Fuck.

So meeting Adrienne was nothing as I had expected. She acted too much like me and I had no idea how to handle that. A female who was rich and made the money herself and didnt mooch off of her daddy for anything. She was woman who was smart with her words and obviously had a strategy, I had yet to discover. She was single and she was free spirited and it angered me. 
I hate how she instantly threw up a wall in front of me. Did this woman have any respect for men? I wasnt a sexist but she was the reason I would become so!

I changed into a different button up and black slacks, I took off my cufflings and looked out to see Vanessa cooking in the kitchen. 

I smiled to myself and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her back to my chest.

"What are you cooking Vanessa?" I ask her softly into her ear, feeling her tense under my touch. Just as she always should.

"Your favorite." She almost hums, rocking back and forth on her feet. "You know there's only one thing I feel like eating right now." I murmer into her ear and she arches her back away from me.

"Master, dont you have to go for a business dinner soon?" She reminds softly and I snort through my nose.

"So?" I inquire and I notice, she bites the inside of her cheek. "So, you know how I get when you...get started." She says nervously and I trail my hands past her hip bones, massaging her slowly as she gets short of breath, dropping the fork on the stove and gripping the side of the counter.

"Dont stop cooking." I quickly demand and she shifts uneasily and shakily reaches for the fork. 

I stand aside for a moment and place my hand on the lower region of her back, making her arch her back. My jaw clenches as Adrienne flashes through my mind, her smart ass attitude, her tattoos, her piercings. Her.

I raise my hand back and my hand makes contact with her ass and she yelps and I grope her ass tightly before spanking her again and she moans.

She was a slight masochist and I was way too sadistic for her so I had to tone it down sometimes.

I spank her three more times and move my hands between her legs and feel her moist core and she grinds up against my hand. "Oh Master." She groans and I kiss at her back and nibble behind her neck. She struggles to keep cooking as I slip my finger into her entrance, her tight pussy engufing my finger and tighening around me as I turn my finger up, hitting her G-Spot

"Master, oh shit." She whimpers, biting her lip as I thrust two more fingers inside of her as her eyes widen. She bucks up against my hand and I still her, my fingers digging into her hips as I feel her wetness spreading and dripping. "Master, I'm going to cum." She warns and I stop, pulling my fingers out of her and slipping them into my mouth. 

"There, I had my appetizer." I say and wink at her. Her mouth drops and she pokes her bottom lip out, "Master that's no-" But I hold my hand up to stop her. "No complaining or you wont be allowed to cum for a week. Be a good girl while I'm gone and I may just let you cum all over my fingers...or better yet my dick tonight." I say, leaning to kiss her lips.

God, I loved kissing- especially her and I spank her one more time before slipping out the door. Preparing for my dinner meeting with Adrienne Cooper, my new target.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Next chapter was really fun to write lol. I'll upload soon