The golden dragon

Lucy pov / 5 years old

Once when I was a little girl my mother past away so I ran away because my father hated me after that, I spelt in a little cave but when I woke up I found a golden dragon "ahhh" I screamed " shhhh young girl don't be scared I won't hurt you" the golden dragon with the kind voice said. I fell back asleep when the dragon sang a very pretty song.

The next morning

I woke up to her humming but this time I saw a beautiful lady "m-morning"'I said scared the lady would yell at me "good morning young child, may I ask your name" she asked in the kindness voice almost like mothers "l-Lucy" I told her walking out of the small cave " well Lucy, my name is Celestia and I'm the celestial dragon" as soon as she told me that she went inside the cave and brought out a purple,blue egg and handed it to me "what's this" I asked in confusion "I think it's a bird egg I'm not sure but you can keep it" she smiled at me "thank you" I smiled with a huge grin and hugged her "so today we begin training" Celestia said as she turned into the golden dragon "umm training" she just laughed "of course I want you to be able to protect yourself in dangerous situation"

It's been 3 years since i met Celestia, she has taught the dragon slayer ,celestial dragon roar, Celestial dragon wing attack, Celestial dragon secret art (all the rest that the dragon slayers can do) my egg hatched and it turned out it was a cat not a bird, it has a light blue coat and purple paws her name is star because she is like the star in my life.

In year 777 celestia disappeared, I was scared only me and star were in the cave now all celestia left me was a ocean blue bow for star and a ocean blue scarf. Once it was a couple of day I got hungry so I picked up star and walked until I came to a town we stopped out side of a guild of some sort "star mother told me something about this place" I opened the doors and saw a pink haired boy he ran up to me "hello who are you" he smiled at me "I'm l-lucy" I smiled back at him "hi do you wanna see gramps" he started walking until he stopped at a big door and opened it and a little man was there the boy haired boy pushed me inside then closed the door "hello young girl where are your parents" the old man said "umm my mother died when I was young and my father hated me so I ran away and found a dragon then she disappeared" I started to cry when I was talking about celestia "don't cry young girl if you don't have a home would you and your cat like to join fairy tail if you do please tick this box and go see the lady with white hair at the bar and she will give you ,your fairy tail mark" so me and star ticked the box and ran down the stairs to the lady with white hair she smiled at us "hi we are new and the old man told us to come to you" she giggled at what I said "plz call me Mira and where would you two like your marks and what colour do you want it to be" she asked in a sweet voice "umm Mira I want a pink one on my hand" I told her then star said "I want a very dark blue on my back" Mira put our fairy tail marks on then she told us "go over to those kids over there and star there are cats too have fun you two" she pointed to a bunch of kids "hi again Lucy sorry I didn't tell you me name it is natsu the girl with red hair is erza the boy with no shirt and black hair is Gray and the little girl with light blue hair is levy the big scary one is gajeel the one with dark blue hair is juvia be careful with her she loves Gray" he said smiling but laughed at the end bit.

-hope you enjoyed the first chapter