Chapter 15

Michael POV:
I wake up with a jolt and grab Laura's hand.
She wakes up and hugs me.
"What happened?" She asks
"I thought Jessy was gone." I groan and she lets me indulge her scent calming me down.
I nuzzle my mark and she chuckles.
"Your coming home with me right." I say
"Of course." I smile.
I pick up Jessy and place her in the car and see her giant scar.
"When did she get that!" I hiss and Laura explains Julia and Gabriel did this.
"I hate them." I snarl
I start driving to Calafornia when my mom calls me.
"SON WERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU HAVENT TALKED TO US IN AGES!" My mom screeches and I get out of the car at a stop and tell her everything.
"You dick! Of course she's going to be like that after what you did! I can't believe go got a mate three years ago and rejected her! And she was pregnant I mean come on Michae-" my mom rants but I hang up.
"Well. Looks like your going to be meeting my mom. Dad is outta town. And my sister..." I grumble
"With Jessy..." I finish and she looks like I just gave her the worst news in the world.
"Alright..." She whimpers
"Don't worry about it. The attention will most likely be on the fact that I killed two people." I sigh and she kisses my cheek
"Let's get home first." She chuckles and 1 hour later we get to the house.
Jessy wakes up
"Momma!" She yells and Laura runs over to the back seat.
"Sweetie daddy and I are here." Laura smiles and she goes into the house.
A four year old kid is running around on the Blood moon territory so I just hope he's a werewolf of that pack or he's dead.
Laura runs up to our room and I here the clank of her belt hit the floor and think something happened.
I run up and see a brown wolf with green eyes.
"I'll mind link Katy." I say.
I mindlink Katy to watch over Jessy.
I strip and turn into a black haired green dark blue eyed wolf. I chase Laura down stairs and into the forest.
He lay down together in a patch of sun when I hear a voice ask me
"You got a mate?!" Alex. My sister.
Laura whimpers and hides behind me.
"Yeah, Alexandra meet Laura. Laura meet Alexandra." I introduce them to each other.
Laura stops hiding and waves her tail at my brown haired brown eyed sister.
"Ooooohh that's why mom was yelling on the phone." Alex smiles
"Here I go again." I say and begin to explain what happened three years ago.
Laura lies on top of me and purrs.
"But why is she so loving towards you then?" Alex asks and Laura the answers.
"I realized that I wanted him to be there before but he wasn't. But he showed up at a diner and bumped into me. I hated him at the time but I realized I still need him and want him." She says and nuzzles me again
"I met my mate last year." Alex says
"Well I'll see you tomorrow night!" She says and waves goodbye.
I then I nuzzle Laura's belly.
We play fight for a bit before going back upstairs.
We shift and put on our clothes.
I rush down stairs and hug Jessy.
Laura yawns and hugs Jessy as well.
We all fall asleep on the couch together.
Finally.
My family and me.
Together.
Laura kisses my cheek before falling asleep.