Arabelle's room wasn't too girly, the walls were made of mahogany with drawings and pictures all over them. Even though she didn't have a normal teenage life she did like everything that normal teenage girls like, normal bands, tv shows and books. The furniture was pretty normal, a dark chocolate night stand and a bookshelf right besides the large window, it combined perfectly with the small couch.

As soon as Arabelle gets into her room she throws herself onto the mattress, letting out a soft sigh.

"I have missed this mattress so much." Arabelle says and not minutes passed by before Ethan followed Arabelle's actions.

"I have missed it too." Ethan says jokingly. "Let's watch The 100 before i turn all godzilla on you." He says excitedly, patting the mattress.

"Fine, fine! Just put it on. I'm already falling asleep." Arabelle says.

"Belle!." Isabelle calls out, Arabelle gets up groaning.

"What do you want?." Arabelle says annoyed as she walks downstairs.

"Well--."

"Why's there a mundane in the institute?." Alec interrupts as he stands besides Jace, who sighs at the sight of the boy.

"A Circle member followed him to get to Clary." Jace replies, Arabelle walks a little closer to get into the conversation, but she earns an angry look from Jace.

"A Circle rune, just like the guys that took my mother." Clary says and Arabelle raises an eyebrow.

"What exactly is a Circle member and why are they trying to kill us?." The boy asks with a scared and curious look. Arabelle fake pouts and walks closer to the boy.

"Poor thing, we don't know much more than you do. All we know is a long time ago the Circle led a revolt." Arabelle replies half flirting, half joking. Simon looks up and down to her with an atonished look, he has never been good at talking to girls apart from Clary, and even her got him nervous.

"A lot of Shadowhunters got killed including my father." Jace says sighing, Arabelle looks at him apologetically; She knew how much that hurt him, and now she feels bad for not wanting to talk to him. But she is cold as ice, and she won't let him know how sorry she felt; she was stubborn like that.

"And since the revolt we've been forbidden to even hear about the Circle." Alec finishes, his arms crossed over his chest, hardly even looking at Clary.

"But, how is that even possible? It's your history." Clary states in disbelief, Arabelle chuckles sarcastically earning a look from Jace and Clary.

"Says the girl who didn't know she was a Shadowhunter." Arabelle says meaning to sound snarky, Jace smiles at Arabelle for saying that, because that was exactly what he was thinking. "Yeah i caught that smile, Jacey." Arabelle says jokingly.

"Yeah, you're right." Clary says and Arabelle shots her a look.

"That must be the only that you've said so far that i agree with." Arabelle says smirking as she approaches her sister who is doing something on the computer, Arabelle has never quite understood technology and how Isabelle knew so much about it.

"And now the only person who knows the truth is missing, so I don't care about your rules or what's forbidden, I'm There's got to be someone out there who can tell us - why they've taken my mother." Clary states while the four Shadowhunters are trying to find whatever, just a slight piece of evidence that could lead them to Clary's mother; But to be sincere, Arabelle was just there to support her siblings and Jace who clearly got a hold on Clary.