Ethan snickers as he wraps an arm around her shoulders.

"I think it's the first one." Ethan says as he looks at Arabelle who's pouting.

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that." Arabelle admits. "Wanna come over? I haven't finished The 100 and i need my daily dosis of Lexa." Arabelle says jokingly.

Ethan chuckles and nods.

"Only if i can sleep in your bed this time, the couch is way too uncomfortable." Ethan says as they both start walking away from Jade Wolf.

"Uhh that i can't promise, that's up to my brother's mood." Arabelle jokes.

___

As soon as both of them walk into the institute they see Clary and a guy next to her. Jace then notices that Arabelle came in and approaches her with a stern look.

"Where were you?." He asks Arabelle without even looking at Ethan, they didn't get along too well.

"With me." Ethan replies for Arabelle.

"I don't think i asked you." Jace says with his arms crossed over his chest, Arabelle rolls her eyes.

"If we have already stablished who has it bigger, can i go now?." Arabelle says sarcastically and Jace grabs her wrist.

"He can't be here." Jace demands and Arabelle looks at him in disbelief.

"But Clary and that guy over there can? Don't be such a hypocrite, Jace." She spits out harshly.

Arabelle tries to get out of Jace's grip but he grips on tighter.

"Let me go or i will kick you in the stomach." Arabelle warns but Jace chuckles.

"I need to talk to you."

Arabelle shrugs and kicks him, not too hard though, just hard enough for him to let her go.

"Now you want to talk right? After all night ignoring me. Ethan and I are going to my room and you better tell my brother to not barge in."

Arabelle walks away with Ethan by her side, Isabelle grabs her arm and motions Jace who has an angry look on his face, his jaw is clenched which means he is genuinely mad.

"What was that?." She asks with widen eyes. "Believe me i'm all about women empowerment and not letting a man tell you what to do but that was something else."

Arabelle looks at Jace and chuckles.

"That was me behaving like him." Arabelle replies nonchalantly. "Who's that?." She asks looking at the guy. "He doesn't look like a Shadowhunter."

"It's because he is not." Isabelle smiles. "He is the mundane friend of Clary, he is hot in a nerdy way isn't he?." Isabelle teases which only makes Arabelle grunt.

"I had enough of boys for a day." Arabelle says. "Oh by the way Ethan is here." She says introducing her friend.

Isabelle smiles an waves.

"Hello handsome." Isabelle says and even though that sounds flirty, they both knew that there was nothing between them.

"Hello gorgeous." Ethan replies, with a shy smile. "Let's go, Belle!." Ethan says and Arabelle laughs as she grabs his hand, directing him to her room.