TBG 36

October 3, 2016

Paris

Every since the doctor told me that I was in labor I was relieved. I thought to myself if I would have lost her. I wouldn't able to live with my self. But let's thank God.

"So what your saying is that my baby survive. So there's no harm to her." I asked.

"I'm not sure Mrs.Beckham. The nurse should be here to do the ultrasound." He said

"Okay

"I'll be back to take some test. And I have another question ma'am." He said.

"No farther question". I said.

"Is the father here. And you have any more family members  coming if you do they would have to wait until you have all your test results done." He said 

"Yes the father is here. But im not sure about having anymore family members. Most of my faimly are in California. But some of his family will be here." I said wipping my tears away.

"Well we will go and get him out if the waiting room. And well will vring him into the room with you. But we don't want you to cry or get to exctied. Your heart rate it to high. We will have to run a few test on you.

"Okay."

Odell

"Mr.Beckham". A doctor yelled.

"That's me." I said walking up to him.

"Come with my please." He said.

To be honest I don't like fucking hospitals. I lost the love of my live in the hospital. And those were the same words the doctor ask me to see her body. Even though she did me wrong in the end I didn't want to see her dead. Shit to crazy for me man. Minutes later the doctor open the door to a smiling Paris.

"And that's the baby's heart beat ma'am. You have a healthy baby." I'm guessing who is the Nurse said to Paris. Looking at her just brighten my whole mood up. I'm going to be a father to baby girl. A soon to be husband. And I got my little man with me. Thank you god.

"Odell Amour is okay. She's coming soon. Very soon." Paris said.

Let's skip to some centimeters dilated

Nobody's Pov

"Mrs.Beckham your at 10 centimeter dilated. You're are going to start pushing." Doctor Linda said. Odell made Paris switch doctor's because he didn't want another man looking at what is his.

"I can't it hurts." Paris said.

"Yes you can baby. First I want you to breath in out. Take long breathes." Ms.Linda said to Paris. Soon she start to do it and and Ms.Linda

"When I tell you to push. Give me a big push Paris". Ms.Linda told her.

"Okay". Paris said.

"Push".

"Push."

"Come on Paris you can do it baby." Odell coaching her."

"It hurst. I can't push no more." Paris said.

"Yes you can". Ms.Linda and Odell said at the same time.

"Now breathe Paris. Take long breathes to." Ms.Linda said. Paris did it again.

"Now push."

"Okay I see the baby's head. She's Crowing" Ms.Linda said

"Paris listen to me I want you to push as hard as you can. This will be your last push. I want you to breath right now okay." Ms.Linda said. Paris nodded her head as a yes.

"Now when I tell you to push do the biggest push you can ever do okay". Ms.Linda to Paris

"Okay". Paris nodded

" 1 2 3 and do the biggest push now." Ms.linda said.

Nothing but baby cries filled the room Paris and Odell felt complete. They had their little family here with them noting can take away they happen Ness felt in their hearts. Paris And Odell  bot saw their baby and they both began to shed happy tears .

"Odell your crying." Paris said holding their baby.

"Happy tears babe. Happy tears." He said

"You can hold her you know." She said. Odell carefully took his princess out of her arms. And hold her like she was the most special thing in the world.

"Hi Amour. I'm daddy. And that mommy. And you have a big brother to I can't wait for you to meet your grand ma and grand dad." Odell began to rant to his baby.

"Amour Ryian Beckham" Odell said

Amour Ryian Beckham

Born on October 2, 2015
Weighing 3 pound and 5 onces

"Sorry we have to take her and make sure she's okay." Ms.Linda said.

"Okay." Odell handed her to the doctor and looked at Paris and said.

"You did it baby". Odell told Paris

"No baby we did it." Paris said

She's here guys Amour welcome to the word baby girl.

Amour in the mm