TBG 11

February 21,2015

Pairs

"Tete I like this. This would be pretty for nanna." Ny'jhay said

We were in the store looking at some things to get momma. But things wasn't not going so well.

"It is pretty." Cheyeene include.

"I was talking to my niece not you Cheyeene Amria Passion Jones  so stay out of the grown folks business. I said smartly.

"What do you mean "grown folk business". Bitch I'm grown. I have a child,a house,cars. And last but not lease I have a job. Want me to go on." She said back.

"Tete and mommy what's a bitch." Ny'jhay questioned.

Pairs and Cheyeene eyes almost pop out of their eyes. And almost broke their necks and looking at the little one.

"Ny'jhay listen don't repeat what your mommy says or your tete. Sometimes the words can be bad like the word you said. And next time I hear you say that word imma pop yo ass in the mouth. Okay you understand mommy."

"And don't say that word your mother just said. Okay."

"Okay tete and mommy I'm sorry." She said looking down.

"It's okay just don't say those words Jhay." I said

"Let's finish shopping girls." Cheyeene said.

Odell

"Daddy Ms.Paris don't love us no more she don't check up on us or even call. Daddy that hurts." Jaden said pouting

"Well jay Ms.Paris had at handle some business,but if you want to call her the phone's right here."

Phone conversation

"Yo Pairs"

"Yes boy"

"Jaden said you don't love us no more. You don't check up on us. Or even call. That hurts. What's up with that doc.

"Put my baby on the phone"

"It's on speaker go head yell"

"Baby boy"

"Mommy you don't love us no more it's hurts. Why don't you come over no more."

"Mommy has been doing somethings. But I'm free tomorrow. I'll be all with y'all I promise. And why would I stop loving you guys. Specially you out of all people you. Your daddy that's a different story. I promise I'll be all y'all tomorrow.

"You promise"

"I promise now put daddy on the phone."

"Okay love you mommy."

"Love you more baby."

"It's Odell I'm all ears."

"You should be. With them big ass ears. (I don't think his ears are that big I'm just playing."

"You know what else is big."

"Mmh your hands, feet, anddddd that's all I got."

"Ma d"

"It you say your dick Odell swear I'll hang up."

"Okay I won't say it"

"Good night Odell I have to help my sister tell my baby I said I love him and good night.