TBG 7

I'm Skipping to a month because I'm lazy

February 4, 2015

Odell

Me and Paris have been talking for a lil while. I like her a lot and so does Jaden. We've been going on little dates here and there. But I really like Ms.Paris.

Paris

"Paris whatchu think about being in a relationship." Odell asked. I was playing in his curls laying in bed just chilling.

"While I don't think im ready for one not any time even though my last relationship was a couple years ago. But if you really feeling somebody you should just tell them how you feel. But just don't wait until the last momment when the got somebody." I told him looking down on him and he was looking up at me.

"Well i got something to tell you then. I been feeling you for some time now. And its kinda crazy because haven't been thinking about a female in my live every since the thing with Jaden's mom happen. But you made me feel diffferent. Got me soulding a lil girl, what im trying to say is. I really want you and im feeling you. I want you all to myself not sharing with the next nigga. I what im trying to aske is will you be my girl." He said looking at me.

I smiled

"Odell that was really sweet but how I know your just not trying to have sex with me then leave me. I don't mind being your i just don't want to be sharing with other females and dont want community dick." I said.

"Baby, I don't want to be playing games with you. Im a little old to olaying these games 23 going on 24. And i don't like sharing my dick so you don't have to worry about me giving you community dick." He said looking me dead im eyes. I laughed a little bit

"I'll be yours if you'll be mine". I said

"Then I'm yours."

"And I'm yours". I said pulling his lips close to mines. Lips close together before are lips can touch Cheyeene called me.

"What Cheyeene."I asked annoyed

"It's mom she she in the hospital."

"You playing". I said

"No, why would play about something like that is you dumb or really dumb." She said

"Okay I'm on my way." I hung I wanting to cry.

"Baby you okay". Odell asked

"No my momma she she is in the hospital. We have to go now. Come on." I said slipping on my shoes.

Hospital

"Cheyeene what's going on where's is she." I asked

"She in surgery". She said

I just broke down crying in Odell's arms. Cheyeene and my other sister camed to hug me.

Cheyeene Paris and Momma in the mm