seven ; dreams

Last night was great. Ethan and I were cuddling the whole night. After Insidious 2 we watched his friend's movie, Cameron Dallas movie, Expelled. It was hella funny. Cameron was such a rebel and when after he realized his mistakes he actually thought for a change. It had a good story, we really enjoyed it. After that, Ethan and I cuddled and the both of us drifted to sleep.

When I woke up, I was at a beach? Why was I here? Ethan was here too. He looked at me and smiled. A worth melting smile.

"Hey beautiful. You look cute when you sleep." Ethan said as he went near me to kiss my temple next my lips. What?

"Just remember Emi I'm always here for you no matter what." I smiled on what he said not until a huge wave hit us and revealed 2 persons walking towards me and Ethan. My parents? 

My parents got closer until I heard loud screams, glass shattering, myself crying and Ethan's comforting voice. My mom went near me and she slapped me hard as I fell on the ground, as my sight was turned pitch black.

I screamed so loud as I have been woken up by my dream. That dream was so real. My parents barged in my room worried as hell. It seems I screamed so loud at the middle of the night that I have woken them up and my sister too. 

I told them that I was fine because it startled them like hell. Believe it did. 

They got out of my room and I checked what time is it. It was 4 am and I remembered that I was actually cuddling with Ethan. Where is he? I looked at my nightstand and saw a note.

Hi Emi! 

          I'm sorry for leaving you but really I had a great time last night. So if you're wondering that I left is that your parents got home around 12 am and I don't want them to see me because probably they'll think of something else so the best way to avoid that is leave. Have a nice day ahead and sweet dreams.

Ethan x

"Aw he's so cute" I thought to myself. I may have seem to gain so interests towards Ethan but no, stay in your lane Em, you like Grayson because he's hot. "Um they're not some kind of celebrity Em, they're your neighbors, at least for now." myself arguing myself. "But they're big on vine!" myself argued back. "Just shut up will you and go back to sleep." I finally decided to cut the chase and went back to sleep.

--

I woke up from the banging sound of my door. I shrugged it off and continued back to sleep wishing the sound would disappear soon, but it didn't. 

So I moved my lazy ass off to the door and opened it and revealed my sister! I shut the door in her face and locked it as fast as I can. I didn't want to see her face. No. Scratch that I don't want to see her face at all.

I ran to my bathroom and locked it. You know my sister always embarrass me and bully me in front of others but I always let her pass. But I know someday, this'll end she'll finally stop bugging me. 

I thought to myself, yes I'm already in the bathroom. I took a long shower and felt the droplets in my skin rinse my unclean body. I placed shampoo on my hair, rinsed it and placed conditioner and next of course soaped my body.

After rinsing the soap in me, I wrapped myself with a towel and wrapped my hair with another towel just to make it dry. I did my usual make-up routine which consist of light foundation, mascara, lip balm, eyeliner which i decided it to wing and I filled my eyebrows. I brushed my hair and styled it which the style is a waterfall braid. In the end I curled the tips of my hair and finally went out out the bathroom to get dressed but i saw i didn't want to see.

My sister. She's sitting in my bed with her phone until she noticed me go out of the bathroom she looked right straight up to me.

"Hey get dressed first. I'm not looking." She smiled at which was weird.

"Yeah sure." I got dressed and I decided to wear a high-waist white short and a light blue crop. I paired my outfit with white keds and decided to go near to my sister, looking forward to know what she'll be doing here.

"So why are you here?" I asked emotionless.

"I'm here because I think it's time for you to know the truth.

--

HI SO I'M UPDATING TODAY EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T GET ANY READS FROM CHAPTER SIX. I PROMISE I WILL FINISH THIS. THANK YOU AND PLEASE DONT BE SILENT READERS, VOTE AND COMMENT.

-ALLI