three ; grayson

I was still left astonished by the fact Em doesn't remember me. We used to hang a lot with Gray.

Emillie and I just kept talking about life.

"So where are you actually from? Like before LA." I asked

"Um im really from LA. Like my parents told me that i was born there like there there." She explained.

Why didn't her parents tell her she was born from New Jersey? She shared that memory to me a long time a go. Im just so confused right now. But nows my chance to ask her.

"So Em, like who are your childhood friends or past friends? Like friends friends. O my gosh im so embarrassed." I said. Gosh Ethan you suck.

"I actually understood what you said, okay?" She laughed then she added "uh I don't really uh um"

She was about to say it but Grayson butted in our conversation.

"Hi Emiii!" Grayson said with glee. Gosh Grayson doesn't know Em forgot about us.

"Woah how'd you know my name?" She looked very surprised.

"What do you actually mean? Im confused." Grayson asked really confused.

"Well, we just met like right now and you knew my name." Em calming down

"Woah wait how could i ev--" I cut Grayson and dragged him into a room and told Em "We'll be right back" faking a smile and she smiled back looking really confused.
--
Em's POV

Was it just me or Grayson knowing my name without me telling him. Its kinda weird. How could he know? i didn't see Grayson when I was introducing myself to Ethan. Im so confused.

When Ethan cut off the last sentence Grayson was about to say. Im kinda pissed. I wanted answers.

Ethan spoke to me that he'll just be back later and hurriedly dragged Grayson to Aunt Jane's bathroom. Of course i fake a smile to Ethan reassuring him 'im fine.'

Im totally not fine. Were they hiding something from me? What is that i needed to know?

Ever since my family and i arrived here in New Jersey, i feel that I've been here already. Sounds weird huh? The streets, the houses they were all familiar, especially the house beside Aunt Jane's house.

Was there a thing my parents were hiding? Or was it just a coincidence that Grayson called my name when he didn't know me.

But he called me 'Emi', a nickname where i knew i was called but never called.

I guess i was just stressing out.
--
Grayson's POV

"Man, what just happened? Why does Emi not remember us!? She's like our sister, before." I said almost tearing up. I don't understand the situation right now.

"I hate to say this Gray, i think she just lost her memory. It you know hurts me so bad because she forgot all the moments we made before and everything. She actually goes by 'Em' I've noticed. She looks so happy. And she said her family is the happiest family she ever had." Ethan said as his eyes starts to gloss."... And she said she is a tourist here in new jersey because she said she has never been here." Ethan added.

I hugged my bro and pity both of us. A best friend not knowing us? How bad could that be? I hurt me like a sting of a bee- i cant resist the pain inside me.

"Bro i think we need to get out of here already. Maybe she's already wondering." Ethan said and approved to ethan what he said.
--
Ethan's POV

Grayson and i really need to find some answers. Someone she was once close with. Her sister.
--
HOLAAA MI AMIGOS!

QUESTION: WHY DID TYE DOLANS CHOOSE EM'S SISTER FOR ANSWERS?

-ALLII💕