five

IDK WHAT TO TITLE TO THIS CHAP GUYS AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING [ EVEN THO NO ONE READS THIS ] JUST BEAR WITH ME OKI THX 💕
--

I still couldnt get over about what Anna said. Emi has amnesia! How could her parents not tell us. Their family stormed out of our town in New Jersey without leaving a word. Not even saying a single goodbye.

Our neighbours had already been wondering since the day the left. It left us hanging. The neighbourhood we were staying had a close relationship with each other except for the Parkers.

They actually felt out of place in this place but except for Emi. She was a friendly one. This place actually missed her a lot. But then these people who new her also moved because of business purposes so there werent a lot of people who knew her right now in this place.

Emi used to live in the house across the straight and now its already deconstructed, its already an empty space with grass. Jane (Parker) actually moved beside our house. The party last night was the first time Gray and I knew she was related to Emi. How could we be so blind? Why didn't we ask her for answers?

But i guess the moving of Emi meant something we need to figure out but i thought of something...

- Flashback - [ 1 day before they left ]

"Hey stop crying Emi." I said, feeling really sorry for her. She cries everyday just because of her pathetic parents.

"I can't take it anymore Ethan." She sobs hard. "I love my sister, neighbours, Grayson and especially you, you know, but i dont want to live already. Its to much already. I get hurt physically by there stupid actions." She said showing her burns and scars.

"Hey stay strong for me Emi. Stay strong for your sister, Grayson, everyone you love you know. They don't want to see a very jolly person like you leave." I said tearing up.

"You know what Emi?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, okay?"

"I know."

- End of Flashback -

I end up tearing up remembering our very last conversation. Just what Anna said she had amnesia the next day. Gosh, i feel so bad for not saving her. I why do i have to be an idiot. I should have been there.

"Hey buddy!" Grayson said coming in my room, shaking my head when i was in deep thought. "Yeah?" I managed to reply.

"You seem to be in deep thought buddy." He chuckled. "But anyway, Emi got my number and she said she wants to take us out because she feels bad because her parents were rude to us this morning. Be ready in 20 buddy. Meet me downstairs." And then he left.

I need to change real quick. Maybe this'll be the first step on getting her to remember.

× Em's POV ×

I got Grayson's number!! He's a total hottie. Well both of them because they're twins. Duh Em.

So i told gray that i will be taking them out because my parents mistreated them. I feel really bad.

I decided to take them to pizza and we could hangout and watch movies with ice cream. Since my parents are out at a party, i have the whole house for my self. My sister is also crashing at her 'new found friends' house. Cool only me in the house and  im lovin it.

I decided to wear sleeveless crop top that had 'glitch' saying in it and a pair of ripped skinnies. A placed a checkered black and white flannel around my hips. I did my makeup which consist of light foundation, filling my eyebrows, maskara, eyeliner and lip balm. I threw my hair down and straightened it.

Im all done and i need to  pick the twins.