*thump*
"One little more."

*thump*
"Please calm down."

*thump*
"As I take your souls."

.
.
.

I was at my small mansion eating breakfast, thinking about Brice. Hehe, don't get me wrong, am not the evil one here. It's was Brice fault that am alive. Hehehe, do you really want to know why? Hehe, whether you like or not, I'll show/tell you.

I got up and grabbed my bowl and placed it down into the sink and walked to one of my couches and layed and and day dream of my past.

---FLASHBACK---

"Honey! Am home!" I stopped playing with my dolls and ran to the front door to give my d a d a big hug. My d a d notice me and open his arms and I jumped and hugged him. He let go and ask me where's mom. I told him she was at the living room watching TV.

We both walked to the living room where my mom is and I continue playing with my dolls. My parents hugged and they connected there lips and I made a barfing sound. My mom chuckled and went back to watching TV but this time with my d a d .

After a few minutes, I got tired and placed all my dolls to a coner where I usually put them as always. I told my parents that I was going to my room and they nodded. I walked up stairs and had a grin to my face. I was actually going to my parents room.

I open my parents room and closed it behind me and went to a adventure of fiding weird things. Hey! Am only 7 and am curious. Anwyas, I looked under the bed and saw a box. I pulled the box to me and open it and saw pictures of my parents when they where little. Cute, but I put the box away but kept on picture that mom and d a d were hugging each other at the beach.

I went to the closest and only found..... Clothes. "Boring, there always boring stuff in the closest!" I got mad and slammed the closest door shut, hoping for my parents didn't hear, but a few seconds later, I heard something falling down. I cursed under my breath, "Fudger nudgerz." I sigh and the closest and looked down and I saw a black box and it had glowing blue lines.

I was curious, as I found a weird thing, and tried to open the box, but I couldn't. I sigh in defeat and I decided to shook the mysterious black box with glowing blue lines. Bit nothing happen. Until I saw a screen that's says, "Type in the password". I frown, "Password? Why does d a d or mom puts a password for a DUM black box?" I ignore my silly question and typed in a word, "123" it flashed red and deleted my numbers. It only had three letters or numbers.

I jumped as my mom called me, it was dinner. I smiled as I put the mysterious box inside the closest and went to go eat. I sat down across my d a d and my mom placed a cooked steak and macaroni. Then my mom put a cup of tea and I sighed deeply. "Mooooom, I don't want tea." I said, my mother told me it was healthy and started eating.

After I finished my food and drank the awful tea, My parents told me that there going to watch more TV as I went to my parents room and got the mysterious box again.

"So the password only has three letters or numbers... What could it be. " I kept thinking as a lightning was heard and I looked out the window and it was raining. Then the idea struck me, I typed in "tea", then red flashed appeared and delete my letters. I groan and this time I put "TEA" in caps.

Then green flash appeared and I got excited! I felt a sudden force as something pushed me back and my back slammed into wall. Then the lights went out and I looked out to see the other houses lights are out too. I thought, 'Oh no... Did I do that? A black out.. ' I heard my parents calling out my name and I tried telling them I was here but something grabbed me around my stomach tightly and I was off the ground.

I looked down too see the mysterious box turned into a robot and it's spider metel legs was holding me tight. I screamed as I heard my parents coming in with a huge gasp. I looked back to see my parents expression of fear. I was scared, around my stomach was hurting a lot and I started to cry.

"Norah, calm down, don't worry you'll be fi-" before my d a d could finish, I felt a sharp sudden pain, I took a glance down, to just see my body chopped in half. The last thing I saw was my d a d surrounded by dark magic and my mother on the floor fainted and my d a d destroying the box into little pieces, and I went into deep sleep. But not for long.

---FLASHBACK ENDS---

I open my eyes,as I sat up, I notice my couch was wet from my tears. I wiped my face, and used my dark magic to teleport inside of my room and went to sleep, dreaming of my mom and me playing together with my dolls.

----------------------------------------
Hey meh cookiez!

I know what I said two day ago but I... Forgot that yesterday I was supposed to write but I gave you a long chapter so I hope your happy. Welp, I gtg, bye bai meh cookiez

-Dragonovia Out!

1684 words