1/10/16

Dear M.,

I realize now more than ever why I left. The past few days I have been living out of my car and it was quite stressful. Can you imagine trying to get changed in the backseat of a car, fearing somebody would peak in? Well it's a little frustrating if you ask me......but still I enjoy the adventure over sharing a bed with you every night. Anyway, yesterday I did something quite frivolous.

:It had been a long day so I decided I needed to release the tension in my shoulders from constantly driving. I passed by a night club and couldn't help myself so I went in. I changed in the bathroom into a slightly provocative burnt orange body con dress. Taking a seat at the bar I waited for the gruff bartender to ask what I wanted.

"Hey sweetheart, what can I get for you?" the man asked me slamming his towel down on the counter and wiping up a spill that I assumed was from the customer sitting there prior to me.

"Ummm. A gin & tonic.", I stated getting a slight headache from the loud music coursing throughout the room.

"Coming right up pumpkin." the bartender winked at me and I studied his moves as he made my beverage. He placed it down in front of me along with a plate of cheese fries.

"Um, I didn't order these." I said pushing the glossy plate back towards the man.

"I know that honey bunches. Compliments of the man sitting at that table."

I turned around to see a very attractive man sitting alone at a table. I somehow couldn't believe he wasn't with someone. I smiled at him and he winked standing up so I assumed he was coming to the bar.

" How do I look?" I asked the bartender as I frantically smoothed out my dress and fixed my hair.

"Gorgeous, doll." I let out a sigh and then the attractive man sat down next to me.

"Hi." he said. "Im Jacob. And you are?"

"I'm someone who you don't wanna know." I said biting my lip.

"I wouldn't have come over here if I didn't wanna know you." Jacob said matter of factly.

"Very true. But I'm still not telling you my name." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Aw why not?" he asked sadly.

"Because you could be a serial killer for all I know!" I started laughing at myself while Jacob just rolled his eyes.

"Well how do I know you're not one yourself?" he said laughing with me.

"I guess you'll just have to trust me." I said wiggling my eyebrows. Jacob chuckled.

"Guess so. But can I at least have something to call you?" he asked.

"Uh....you can call me E." I replied thoughtfully.

"E. as in Evelyn, Eve, or Elizabeth?" he asked smirking.

"E. as in even though you're cute, I'm not telling you." I winked at Jacob.

"Hmmm....cute? I always thought of myself as more sexy than cute but whatever." I rolled my eyes at him. "But anyway....would you like to dance....E.?"

"I would love to.", I said taking Jacob's hand. We made our way over to the crowded dance floor and began dancing to the crazy music. Jacob's hands were placed on my hips pulling me to him and we continued to dance pressed against each other. He spun me around smiled at me as we continued dancing to a slower song. After about an hour my feet were killing me and the club became very stuffy so we sat outside on the a wooden bench.

"I had a lot of fun.", I said smiling at Jacob.

"Yeah me too. I ummm... I." before he could finish I leaned in and kissed him closing the gap between us. When we finally pulled apart he smiled at me. "Wow.."

"Wow...." I replied.

"Is there any way I could get your phone number?" Jacob bit his lip.

I sighed, "I'm really just passing through and I'm not really in the place for a relationship. And trust me, you seem really nice and if I was staying and hadn't just gotten out of a suffocating relationship then I'd love to give you my number but I don't think it's a good idea. And kissing random guys isn't really a norm for m-," I was about to continue babbling when Jacob cut me off.

"Hey, E., don't sweat it. But here's my number in case you're ever in town, need anything, or make kissing random guys a habit.", he handed me a business card from his pocket and then stood up. "I really should be going." he ran his fingers through his dark hair. "Goodbye E." he waved at me and then walked off towards the parking lot. I sighed and then stood up making my way towards my car shoving the card in my pocket.:

So as you can see it was quite unusual for me to behave this way. I know this is probably hurting you but I thought it better to be frank then to lie to you about what I have been up to.

  I know this is probably hurting you but I thought it better to be frank then to lie to you about what I have been up to

Your Beloved,
E.