°2 - Don't Go°

I changed into a burgundy croptop with ripped jeans and my burgundy vans. My hair was out into a high pony with my edges slicked down.

"Guys are you ready?!" I called out.

Kian stepped out the bathroom wearing a camouflage shirt with black jeans and black vans.

Lia wore a blue tanktop with a floral skirt and white flats. Jc had a tie dye shirt and adida pants along with his white converse.

"Okay. I'll just post on every social media I have that we are having a party at 8:00 maybe?" I asked.

They all looked at each other nodding. I started typing and finally posted what I needed to.

"Me and Lia decided to go to the store to get snacks and things." Jc asserted.

"I guess me and Kian will stay here and fix some things." I stated.

"Alrighty, then. Let's get going." Lia cooed.

As Jc and Lia exited the door, me and Kian started hiding things people might steal or break and gid it in my room as well as locking all room doors.

"I think that's all..." We dusted ourselves off.

"The party starts in 30 minutes." Kian revealed the time.

"Hopefully people actually come." I sighed sitting on the couch.

"Oh trust me, they will. Its a Friday, no ones doing anything, and you are kinda popular." Kian smiled.

"True that." I chuckled.

I looked down to my hands and saw Kian had a bracelet on.

"You still wear that?" I said with excitement holding his wrist.

"Of course." He smiled sweetly.

"Its been like 3 years since we've had this." I examined the charms.

"Where's yours?" Kian asked.

"Oh! I bought a case for it. I'll go get it now." I rushed up the steps and unlocked my door getting the bracelet out the case and putting it on.

I made sure to lock the door once I left and ran down.

"Here's mine." I wiggled my wrist making the charms sound.

"Nice." Kian wiggled his hand as well.

Lia then approached into the house with bags as Jc followed behind her.

"Woah, guys. That's a lot of bags." My eyes opened widely.

"We got beer pong, chips, soda, candy, all that good stuff." Jc rubbed his hands together.

"Oh god. Beer pong? Your 18. How were you supposed to even get beer." Kian chimmed in.

"I'm not buying it. I texted a couple of people to bring some." He giggled.

"Can you guys stop talking and help me?! We literally have 5 minutes before people start crashing through those doors." Lia struggled to place things.

We all stopped talking and quickly helped Lia. Before I could finish preparing the chips, people started to barge through to door.

"Yo! Where the music!?" A guy called out.

"I got this." Jc took out his phone and walked over to the living room.

Loud music started playing and lots of voices filled the house. I finished with the food and went to the living room.

"Hey! Aria!" A familiar voice called my name.