25

Back to regular mode (Don't read)

"Oh my god! What is that?!" I yell.

"What!?" My teacher yells and students snicker and giggle. Ms.L does not look happy,"Who said that?" She looks around the room and everybody avoids eye contact. 

We know how cruel she could get if we mess with her. But it's still funny at the same time. Heheh. 

Please try this with your teachers, I mean don't. Don't mess with your teachers, please. 

Who am I kidding? You guys are born rebels. Obviously cause YOU ARE READING THIS BOOK.

Dang it.

"I demand to know who yelled that. I will give you candy and free pizza!" She yells at the class. Pfft. Who would fall for that? 

"Me! It was ME, ma'am!" Frank the Tank yells. Which is by far the most annoyingest (don't even think that's a word) person in this SCHOOL. He also likes to eat. Fun fact.

"Ahh...Frank...I should have known! Come here,boy!" She points toward the spot in front of her and stomps her feet. Frank goes up gladly and happily,"So do I deserve pizza? OO oo! And candy??" He starts to jump up and down.

"Frank...please....GO TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE AND TELL HER WHAT YOU DID." She yells at his face and you can tell Franks glasses fog up. He plays with his fingers and looks down at the ground as if the ground was giving him advice of what he should do.

This is hilarious. I snicker at little. Everyone in my class is grinning or doing a silent mute giggle. 

Which is just putting your hands on your mouth and move back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth...back and forth. 

Frank then looks up and and says,"Then will I get my food?" 

"Hmmm, Oh right...NO!" She points to the door and Frank leaves the room. 

Everybody is now giggling including me. I know that wasn't VERY NICE but you need to do this some times. Easy for you!

Lucky you. Born a rebel, ehh?

I will keep mentioning the word, "rebel" 

*But..why?* Shut it!

"Okay class! Stop giggling or whatever lets continue--" The bell interrupts the teacher. You hear her mumur,"FuCk!" 

Not the first time you hear teachers curse. 

We all start to leave the class. Someone pushes me from behind. 

"What?" I turn around and guess who it is? Someone I haven't mentioned before, that's who! 

Well, I'm not sure if I want to tell you because...I don't know...you're a rebel! Maybe that's why. 

"That was the wrong thing to do, Sara!" Mhm. Keep talking, sister, "You should have been the one going to the principles office! This is high school, grow up. You need to start acting mature and like a real girl." She continues to talk while a walk to my next class. 

Unfortunately, she has the same class as me. None other than, Patrica .     

*gets chills* 

I know right? Even her name is stupid. I can't believe she's our class president. They should do re-elections.

She is always up on me! What's wrong with her, man? Don't you agree

*Yes, Sir-- I mean--ma'am.*

"Blah,blah,blah." She continues and I'm not listening anymore.