5

POP QUIZ!

HAHA! Got you! Today I will give the audience a pop quiz.

I hope by reading this dumb story that you have learned a couple of things.

Ready?

1.What is my last name?

A.KiNg

B. KINg

C.King

D.knnning

E. KiNG

F.Queen

G.Lee

H.KING

I. king

2. What is my name??

A. Bob

B.Nobody

C.Sara-Lee

3. In which sport was Yani Tseng of Taiwan ranked world No. 1 for 109 consecutive weeks from 2011 to 2013?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This gives you a taste of what my chemistry class is like...I think.

Hey! I'm not a professional machine test maker!

Mr.P hands out everybody the morning pop quiz. I did not ask for this. Sometimes I wish my parents never had sex to have me. Ehh , everybody feels like that once in a while, right? 

*not*

OK.

"Kids. You may begin. Must."--slurp soda--"Finish."-- Slurp--"Quiz in"--slurp--"ten minutes." He turns around and sits on his giant desk and keeps slurping his Coca-cola. I just sit there staring at my paper. Remember when I said I don't know anybody in this class? I said I was a loner but today I need to make a new friend.

Hmm. How do you make friends who let you cheat? 

*Looks at reader*

*IDK Don't look at me!*  

Fine. I help you hook up but you no help meh? 

"Pst!" I call the dude next to me. He looks like a nerd. He has glasses.

"Hey, you!" I whisper-scream. He turns around and looks at me weird. 

"Me?"

"Yeah, you" I nod my head dramatically,"Tell me the answers...please?"

He looks at me and shakes his head 'no' and turns around. Ugh, "Aye, I'll give you ten dollars." I wiggle my eyebrows.

He turns around again and then gives me the answers. I have my work done in a snippy! Wasn't that easy? *creepy laugh* Sorry.

 Mr. P(ee) collects the quizzes and the kid says,"Where's my ten dollars?"

I look at him. What ten dollars? Oh. Wait. I forgot I don't have any money. Whoops. Lesson of the day: don't tell people you'll give them money when you don't have any.

"Uhh, I'll give them to you tomorrow. Promise." I take out my pinky to pinky promise. I know, so elementary. I still do it, who cares? *YOLO*

"Okay, you better bring the ten dollars tomorrow. Or you'll never copy from me again." he pinky promises with me. I need him to be my copy buddy...I mean friend...

"Okie-dokie class. Listen up!" Mr.P claps his hands together to get the classes attention,"You are going to have partners! Don't worry the work isn't gonna be hard. Just finish the work sheet with a partner and turn it in at the end of the period. Pick your partner wisely.Go." He hands out the worksheets and everybody starts moving around to find their partners. Ahh, man. This is my chance. I quickly get up and grab the kid with the glasses from his arm and make him sit next to me.  

So far so good. Without your help!

He looks at me weird again and I tell him,"Stop looking at me like that!"I slap him arm.

"Sheesh, okay, woman. Why did you bring me here?" He asks. 

"You're my partner. Lets get to work." I grab my pencil.

"You're going to give me twenty dollars." He says. What? I barely have ten!

"Uhh. I'm kinda poor..."I look away and pretend that I am poor and my family is in crisis. Maybe that was not the right thing to do.

"You're still giving me twenty. I've seen you get into your car. It's one of those good ones."

"Ugh."I start doing the worksheet by putting my name on it,"Where do we start?" I force a good-looking grin and he starts solving the problems. 

*******^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********^^^^^^^**********^^^^^^^^^^********^^^^^^^^^******^^^^^****

I'm so tired. I want to go home. I hate school. It's just like jail but has the word school instead. 

I'm walking through the hallways which are PACKED, like always. I accidentally push a freshman out of my way,"Move!" I yell, "Sorry." The freshman gives me a your-death-will-be-slow-and-agonizing look. Freshman these days. They scare me. I hope I'm not the only one in the entire junior class that is scared of freshman. 

I finally made it outside and sit on a bench. Right now I don't care who I'm sitting next to I just want to get away from the crowd.

"Do you believe in love?" Someone says next to me. I turn my head to the person next to me. Why would anyone ask me that? Random.

I look at the boy,"No. I mean, a little...It's stupid. Sorry if I offend you but I don't think there is such thing as true-love at first sight. Love makes you a fool" I glare at him. I have no idea why! But this topic always gets me mad.

*There, there Sara* Ahh, thanks reader. You understand right?

The boy looks hurt and then recovers,"Maybe one day you'll understand." He gets up and leaves me alone.

"Weirdo..." I say to myself.