Chapter Twelve

18th February

"Morning" I sung as I entered the full kitchen, clattering of cutlery filled my ears, I hated that sound it was one of the many things that made me cringe like cotton wool and carpets.

"Someone's in a good mood" Niall said halfway through a mouthful of cereal, another thing I couldn't stand was when people ate loudly.

"Good sleep?" Liam asked pouring a glass of orange juice.

"Slept like a baby thank you" I took a sip of his juice as he put the carton back in the fridge. Louis and Harry were quiet for once, they were both hung over their bowls obviously tired and on automatic mode.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked looking around in confusion.

"Lover boy is on the phone" Liam winked at me.

"Oh okay...wait what?" I had to go over what he'd just said as my brain hadn't quite registered it, he knew?

"He told us this morning, just as a heads up" He sipped his orange juice, I was expecting Harry or Louis to come out with some sarcastic comment.

"Oi chuckle brothers cat got you're tongue?" I poked Harry's hair causing him to grunt in reply.

"They had a late night" Niall answered my question, must've been a really late night for those two not to be bouncing off the walls.

"Morning gorgeous" A familiar scent filled my lungs as I felt someone behind me.

"Morning yourself" I turned around in his arms and snuggled into his chest, it felt so good to be able to do this. "So you told them? Who else knows?"

"You're okay with it right?" he asked his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, I nodded for him to continue "This morning yes and just Paul, Claire and Daisy, Claire's talking to your management and Paul's talking to ours then they're meeting us at the studios in about an hour"

"Okay, eugh can I smell toast?" Frowning, I turned away from Zayn and held my hands up to my face covering my nose. "I think I'm gonna' be sick! Harry just eat the toast and we can go!" Another thing that made me cringe, the smell of toast.

"You're so weird Sum'" Zayn grinned at me.

"Maybe, but you love it!" I winked at him as I walked past him to check myself in the mirror in the hallway."Are we just getting a cab there?" I called from the hallway.

"Unless you plan on driving us there" Liam replied joining me in the hallway, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry following after him.

"A cab it is, the only car I have over here is my pink one and before you get any ideas it's only got four seats anyway!" Louis' eyes lit up as soon as I'd finished, I loved my pink car but I only wanted it because I wanted to be the car that a little girl would say to her mum 'Look Mum a pink car!' sad I know but who hasn't wanted a pink car in their life?

~

"You're late!" Claire frowned at me, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"Sorry I couldn't tear the boys away from my car" I laughed trying to ease the tension in the room.

~

The next few days consisted of waking up ridiculously early and retuning from the studios ridiculously late which meant I got no me time, no time with the boys and no time with Zayn (other than the time we spent recording).

~

"Hello?" I squinted in the dark as I was rudely awoken by a bang.

"It's me" someone whispered, I couldn't recognize the voice but I knew it was one of the boys.