Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 33

Start from the beginning

You're beautiful. Keep walking.

I walked another few more steps and then found another paper.

You're gorgeous. Turn right.

I did as told and found myself facing the room where I kept my old toys which I played with when I was younger. I hadn't been in that room since I was fourteen. All the toys inside were the toys I brought over to Cameron's house when we had sleepovers and stuff like that. Turning the door knob, I entered the room and found it not dusty like how I expected it to be. 

Then I found another piece of paper on the ground. 

I love you. 

Grinning, I walked further into the room. The room was decorated with old christmas lights I left in the room. There was a little fort which was made out of pillows and blankets. When we were younger, we would make forts and sleep in it till morning. But those times involved Isabel and Leon of course. 

All of a sudden, a pair of hands closed my eyes. I could feel a warm breath whispering into my ear. "Welcome to my fort. I bet it's ten times better than your little old Genovia." I laughed at that and turned around smiling at Cameron. His hair was wet like he just got out from a shower or something. His arms were still wrapped around my waist. 

Pushing Cameron, I screamed, "I'm getting in first!" 

When Cameron caught up, he tripped and fell on top of me. I swear, I was blushing like crazy. Our faces were so close and I could feel his warm breath on my face. 

"The fort seemed much bigger when we were younger." I said, not tearing my vision away from Cameron's eyes. 

"It sure was." he said to me not looking away either. 

The thought of Avery getting married to Cameron made a tear escaped from my eyes. It rolled down my cheek and slowly to my lip. I could even taste the saltiness. 

"Why are you crying?" he said softly as he wiped away the tear. 

"Because..of.." but Cameron interupt.

"If you're going to say Avery, don't say it. I just want to enjoy this moment with my best friend and girlfriend." he kissed my lips. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him to me. 

I didn't know how long we kissed because after he pulled away, we lay beside each other and soon, I just fell asleep next to him. Smiling because I knew he was beside me and that his arms were perfectly around my waist. The moment was too perfect, and I enjoyed every single second of it. 

Cameron's POV

Morning came and at first I didn't remember where I was. Then I saw the fort we slept in last night and then the memories of last night came flooding back. Celia was still beside me, fast asleep, hugging my arm. 

"Celia! Cam! Wake up!" Leon came barging into the room and stopped when he saw us. "Dude, nothing happened here right? Cuz if she gets pregnant and all, I want to be the godfather." 

"Hey! What are you talking about? We didn't do 'it', for your information. Just get out." I threw a pillow at Leon and he went out, smirking. If he tells anyone about this, I would kill myself. 

"Hey, C...wake up." I gently shook her. Her eyelids fluttered open and she yawned while stretching like a little kitten. 

"Wedding day." she said while yawning. Yeah..wedding day. 

_____________________________________________________

During breakfast, Leon kept talking about him seeing Celia and I back when I just woke up. But we stopped laughing when we saw Avery walking from the living room to the dining area. Her gaze landed on Celia who was snuggled up against me. She glared at Celia for awhile. 

"You're Cameron's girlfriend?" she narrowed her eyes at Celia. What the hell was she doing here? Celia's dad came in with a newspaper in hand while drinking a cup of coffee. He stopped when he saw Avery. 

"Miss, who are you and what are you doing in my place?" he eyed her up and down as if trying to identify her. 

"I'm Cameron's fiance. Today is our wedding day." she said calmly. 

"I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong Cameron. My daughter is dating him, miss." Avery glared at Mr Millers and then turned to point at me.

"I'm getting married to you no matter what, you hear me? My mother awaits Isabel, Celiana, and you boy." he looked at Leon with anger in her eyes. With that, she stormed off from the mansion and we heard the sound of engine from a car. 

"I want to meet this Ebony Ross person." Celia roared as she stomped up the stairs, leaving the rest of us in complete silence. 

Celiana's POV

I was furious, how dared that Avery chick entered my mansion just like that? The wedding was held in a resort...the same resort we went to last time with my parents. I wore a pale pink dress which reached till my middle thigh. 

I really wanted to meet this Ebony Ross person. I needed to confront her, I had the urge to. Leon and Isabel was beside me as we made our way to Ebony's room in the resort. She wanted to see us? Fine. I don't care. 

I didn't bother knocking on the door. I just entered and found Ebony sitting there with a cup of coffee in her hand, sipping from it. 

When I didn't say anything or started confronting her, Leon did. 

"Why did you send men to kill Celia?" Leon directly asked. A twisted smile formed on Ebony's lips. 

"Since you have no proof on what I'm doing, I'll just tell you. When my daughter and Cameron get married, two companies will be joined and I'll just get my husband killed or something then the money goes to me." whoa, cruel lady here. 

"So why kill Celia?" Isabel glared at Ebony. 

"That, my dear, is just simply Avery's orders. She really loves Cameron, so she wants to get rid what cameron loves most. And my dear, I suggest you wear something more proper for your brother's wedding."

"Forced wedding, lady. And no way I'm getting out of my jeans." she crossed her arms. 

"Oh by the way, you won't want this secret to get out." 

"Or what?" isabel raised an eyebrow. 

"Or this." she took the gun from the bed and shot Isabel right at her gut. 

OH 

MY 

GOSH

________________________________________________________________

Relax, guys! I have the next chapter planned out. I can assure you, NO ONE DIES ON MY WATCH. 

Next chapter will be upload tomorrow!