Domino

-Deadpool-

Harley slept in the backseat as we drove. I looked over at Logan and his knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel so tightly. "Wolvesy? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Don't call me Wolvesy. And I'm fine. It's none of your business."

Well actually it is our business.
He is in our book.

"Well actually it is my business considering that A) you're in my book and 2) since you are stressed you will drive recklessly. Which could cost Harley her life." I explained.

Oh the ship is real.
Writer please be quiet.
We don't need your shit too.

Logan rolled his eyes but didn't reply.
How rude!
Let's annoy him till he tells us.

I poked his bicep. He looked over at me and growled. I continuously poked him until he smacked me. "Ow okay. I'll stop. But seriously Logan what's wrong."

"Why did you bring her Wade?! She's gonna get hurt and your gonna blame me."

Damn.
Awww he cares about us.
How sweet.

"I'm not gonna blame you Logan. I'll blame myself." I say quietly looking back at her.

She whimpered faintly her face scrunching up like she was in pain. She whimpered again louder this time. I turned around in my seat to get a better look at what was going on with her. She was gripping the seatbelt so tightly her knuckles were white and sweat rolled down her face and neck.

I pulled my seatbelt off and climbed to the backseat. Logan looked between me and the road "What the hell are you doing?!" He asked.

"I'm making sure she's okay. I think she's having a nightmare" I explained. I turned to her shaking her awake slightly "Harley wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up!" I was shaking her more violently then I should have. Her eyes fluttered open and she gasped "w-what's wrong?" She whispered wiping some of the sweat off of her face.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong baby" I say pulling her close. "What were you dreaming about Harls?"

She looked out the window "where are we?"

Ooh she thinks she's sneaky.
She's not that good though.

"Tell me what's wrong or you won't come with Wolves and me."

"It was just a nightmare. Don't worry about it." She said looking down at the road "are we almost there Logan?"

"Yeah like five more minutes." He growled. She smiled at me and pushed me out of the way climbing into the front seat. She turned the radio up and sang along to the song. I smiled to myself.
She's a good singer.
I have a philosophy.
What is it?
Girls who have hot moans have good singing voices.
Hmm... Yeah I guess your right.
Of course I'm right you idiot.
Oh you wanna go? You wanna go?! Huh! Huh!
I'm already there dude. I'm already there!
"Shut up." I mutter to myselves.

------

"Are we there yet?" I asked for about the hundredth time.
"No." Logan answered.
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"Almost."
"Are we there yet?"
"Yes."
"Really?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"Wade Wilson shut your fucking mouth right now" Harley interjected.
"Are we there yet?" I whisper.
"No!!" They both yell at me.

----------

"And here we are." Logan says parking the car. I look out and see nothing but toxic waste and death.
"Logan what even is the mission?"
"Oh did I not tell you? We're here to save domino." He said.
Harley choked on her saliva "what?!" She coughed. I felt my eyes go wide and my heart speed up.
"Yeah. For once she didn't get lucky and she got caught." Logan said with a smirk.

So that's why he didn't want us to bring Harley.
He knows I still have feelings for Dom.
That little shit.
He could have told us and this whole thing could have been avoided.

As we walk into the building we split up to find her. Harley went upstairs with Logan and I stayed downstairs. I walk through the rooms my hands on my guns. Surprisingly there is no one here. I walk into a room in the far back and see domino tied up in a chair. Her hands were tie behind her back and her feet were tied to the feet of the chair.

Sound familiar readers??
What are you talking about writer?
I don't know. She's always been weird.

I text Harley telling her that I found Domino and where we were. I pull out a knife and bend down slowly cutting the rope on her foot. As soon as her foot was lose her eyes shot open and her foot swung up into my face at an incredible speed. My head shot back and I clutched my nose in pain. "Owie" I mutter.

Damn that girl is still firey.

She looked at me "Wilson?" She muttered.
"Yup babydoll it's me." I say smirking, "now can I untie you without you kicking me again or not?"

She rolled her eyes and give me the look that obviously said 'duh!" I cut off the ropes on her feet and stood up going behind her untying her hands. She stands up and stretches slightly.

Damn I missed that ass.

Against my better judgement I grab her ass with both hands and turn her around so she's facing me. She pulls the bottom of my mask off. I bend down kissing her softly.

I here the familiar sound of Logan's claws coming out.

Shing shing!
Yes just like that. Nice one.

I look up to see him fight off men with clown masks. Harley is being held in the arms of Joker.