Rain

"Fuck you!" Wade yelled at me, because I was bragging that I was right and he was wrong. I told him it was going to rain today and he said it wasn't. It was currently pouring outside. Lightning, thunder, and wind were slashing holes through the sky.

"Wouldn't you like to!"  I yell back smiling.
"Yes I would!" He walked over to me slowly. "And if you want to deprive me of that you better run." He said smirking. I shot up from the couch and ran out the door of the apartment. My hair flying behind me I turned the corner and yanked the door to the stairwell open. I heard him laughing behind me. I jumped down the first set of stairs, and landed without a scratch. I then turned and ran down the next six flights of stairs. I was so glad I was in shape, and that I wasn't wearing heels.

Shit, I'm not wearing shoes at all. I decided to not let it bother me. I ran down the last few stairs and burst out the front door of the building. I ran out from under the awning getting instantly soaked from the pounding rain. Wade, who was a few feet behind me. He stood under the awning looking at me smirking.
"Harley baby, you're going to get sick. Get out of the rain." He said laughing.
"No!"
"Why not?!"
"Because A) I'm not giving up that easily. And B) the rain is fun. So if you want your gonna have to come get me." I smirked giving him a challenge is never something I regret. He pulled his hood up over his head and ran out in the ran. As he ran towards me I noticed the hungry look in his eyes. I turned around and started to run. The asphalt of the parking lot hurt my feet so I was forced to slow. I could feel his presence behind me so I smiled as I felt his hands around my waste.
"You're in trouble young lady. I told you to come back inside." He growled into my ear. My eyes went wide and I felt my heart speed up in my chest. He spun me around placing his hands on my waist. "Now are you gonna come with me, or am I gonna have to carry you?" He whispers kissing my neck.
"You know I won't give up that easily."
"Carrying it is."
"Or, not!" I say as I kiss him violently. Our lips move together. He pulls me close to him so he's on top of me protecting me from the rain. He bites my lip as he slowly pulls his mouth away from mine.

Heralds my hand and pulls me back into the building. He pulled me into the elevator and as the door closed he grabbed the bottoms of my thighs and lifts me up. My legs wrap around his waist his hands on my butt. For once I was taller than him and I looked down at him letting my wet hair surround our faces. He backed up into the wall of the elevator I placed my hands on his shoulders and we kissed for what felt like hours. We heard a someone clearing their throat loudly. We separated quickly, and he dropped me slowly.

I turn around and see a hairy, muscly (A/N is that even a word), guy slightly taller than me.
He was wearing a black leather jacket, dark jeans, aviator sunglasses, and he was smoking a cigarette. God, I hate people who smoke. I hate the smell it makes it hard for me to breath. The guy looks scruffy and angry.
"Oh fuck you Logan. What the absolute hell? What makes you think 'oh those two people are kissing, I should interrupt their moment by clearing my throat.' God you never learn do you. If you see me with a girl DO NOT INTERRUPT! If you hear moaning of any shape or form do not open the door. This is how you walk in on me and Dom- never mind." He looked over at me with sorry eyes. I just smiled at him. I know he's slept with a lot of girls, and for some reason it doesn't bother me.
"It's fine." I say giggling.
"God, I fucking love you."

What?
What?!?!?!?!?
Did he just say he loves me?
Oh shit oh shit!
"I love you too." I say. It feels weird. But at the same time it feels good to admit it. His face lit up. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close to him, as we step out of the elevator and walk towards the apartment.

"Logan this is Harley, my girlfriend. Harley this is Logan, he's a douche. He can live forever. Also he is wolverine ."  Logan gave him a death stare. "Calm down douchebag. I trust her." I push the door open and step back inside. I can hear Logan and Wade whispering back and forth to each other.
"So.... What's going on?"

"I, I mean we, have to go do some shit for the X-men."  Wade says slowly.
"Yeah so put on some kind of hero whatever and pack your bags." Logan says roughly.