Chapter 31

I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead and an arm pulling me closer to a warm body. It's kinda sad how everytime I fall asleep cuddling Harry, I wake up in the morning on the other side of the bed. I don't know which one of us is the one moving around in sleep but it's still not nice waking up in the morning without his arms around me.

I smiled and opened my eyes, meeting Harry's green orbs. He popped his head down and pecked my lips, oh how much I love his morning kisses.

"Harry.. It's wednesday, you know" I whispered with a smirk and Harry tensed, his green eyes widening.

"That means that your.."

"Period is over, yes" I smirked and Harry placed his lips on mine again, this time with more passion. I know he was holding his kisses back this weekend, because he couldn't hold himself if we would have made out with so much passion, what we usually do.

But now, feeling his perfect, plump lips fully on mine again, feels like heaven. The cold metal of his lip ring is so familiar on my lips that I can't imagine a kiss without it. It adds so much tension to it too.

"But Harry.. On the evening. I don't feel like taking shower right now and I do not want to go to French class with my after sex-hair" I sighed and Harry chuckled, pulling me even more closer to him.

"I'll be waiting all day. Not with pleasure though, but I think I can handle it" his raspy morning voice sent chills through my spine and I nodded. I know he will be waiting, there isn't propably going to be anything else in his mind for the whole day.

***

During my English class, I felt a buzz in my jeans pocket, my phone receiving a text message. I opened it, biting my lip and a smile found it's way to my lips.

*Send a sexy picture of you, babe ;)*

I smiled at Harry's text, writing quickly a text back.

*No, you'll have to wait like normal people. x*

*Pleeeeease* I'm not sending any dirty pictures of myself but it still is amazingly hard to say no to him.

*Babe, no. We have French left, after that ;)*

*Jenna you are driving me crazy* He sent me within seconds and I smirked.

*I've heard that one before..* And with that I placed it back to my pocket, waiting for the professor to dismiss us.

He started to talk outside of the subject for the last five minutes of class and I sat there impatiently, waiting like a child on Christmas. How much of a need can we get for eachother for not being able to have sex in couple of days only.

"You are dismissed" And that is when I walked fastly towards our French class, I know Harry would be waiting outside the classroom and I needed his lips on mine.

I saw him just where I expected him to be, leaning to the wall across the classroom, with his phone in his hands. I started running the last meters and he noticed it too, shoving his phone to his pocket as he easily lifted me up, my legs going around his waist.

"Did you miss me?" I smirked before he placed his lips roughly on mine, pushing me against the wall. At the moment there was no one else, thankfully, otherwise 'we should get a room'.

"I miss you every single second when you're not with me" he whispered before continuing the kiss, this time I allowed his tongue to play with mine.

We kissed for awhile before doors began to open and students filled the corridor, so Harry let me slid down and I was still pushed against the wall, his body protecting me while his hands were on the sides of my head.

"Hey guys" a somehow familiar voice greeted as walked towards us and I recognized Mark and smiled to him.

"Hey mate. What are you doing here?" Harry greeted with a small smile, his body now pressing mine. I want this class to be over already.

"I'm beginning at this French class, I got my physics class done and decided to take an extra class" he explained and we just nodded. I don't really know Mark so well, even though he has been hanging out with the gang very much. He's somehow creepy, even though very handsome.

The door yanked open and professor Roux stood there, waiting for students to get in. Harry pulled me by hand to inside and I followed him smirking. He sat behind me and I turned around to chat for awhile before madame started.

"Bonjour. Today we won't be really studying, we are discussing about a classtrip. School decided to pay one classtrip this year and we were the lucky ones to get it. Obviously we are going to Paris, France, but we need to discuss about a good date for it and organize it" she explained and I turned around with wide eyes to look at Harry, who was smirking.

He leaned in, his smirk only growing bigger. "Sex in the Eiffel tower, think about that, babe."

{Filler, yes, blah. :$$ Anyways, thank you so much for 3.6K reads!! ♥ It means the world to me, since this is my first story ever and I just can't believe it. I'm not sure when I will update next time, but keep voting, commenting and sharing this story, make sure your friends know about this etc. Thank you, I love you. xo}