Chapter 21

I woke up in the morning, feeling kisses all over my face and I giggled.

"Harry!"

"Good morning, angel."

"Stop it, that's tickling."

He didn't stop kissing, instead his lips found their way all over my stomach and breasts as I giggled more.

His lips found their way back to my face, now placing kisses to my lips.

"I love you, Harry", I whispered and he stopped kissing.

"What?", he asked with surprised tone and I smiled a little. "You heard me last night, didn't you?"

His cheeks reddened, I've never seen anything so adorable in my life than that.

"Mmhm."

"I-I'm sorry, I was going to say it on our proper date or somewhere else romantic but I just realized that myself so I kinda had to confirm it by saying it outloud. I thought you were asleep."

"It's okay, babe, I don't care where you say it, it really means a lot to me, no matter where you say it", I stated with a wide smile and he replaced his blushing with the usual smirk, only this time his dimples were showing.

"Okay. I love you, Jenna", he whispered before placing his lips to mine, kissing them roughly as usual.

"I love you, Harry."

Those words sound so strange from our lips, yet so belonging. Just like we love eachother, just like we belong together.

"Even though I love making out with you, I still gotta pee", I whispered shyly and Harry chuckled, lifting himself off from me, getting out of the bed.

I got into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I did my duties, washing my hands afterwards before I glanced myself from the mirror.

So someone has been hungry, I see.

There were a few hickeys on my neck, funny thing is that I have no idea, when he did them.

I washed my face and borrowed a few things from Alyssa's makeup stuff and brushed mascara to my lashes, making them look longer and thicker, and after that some foundation.

It made me look more like a living person, after I also brushed some light pink blush to my cheeks, my hair was on loose curls and for once in my life, it looked nice just like that.

I got out from the bathroom and found Harry sitting full-dressed at the edge of my bed.

"What took you so.. Whoa, you look hot", he stated as he gazed at me, and I remembered I was still only in my lingerie.

I lifted my middlefinger to him and heard him chuckling before I walked to the closet and tossed my dirty underwear to the basket.

"Babe?", I shouted, as Harry began walking to the closet.

"Do you mind picking up my outfit for the day?", I asked with a wide smile, as his eyes took a look at my naked body.

"Fuck.. Yes. Yes, oh yes."

I laughed and bent down to get some black underwear from my side of the closet and pulled it on. Well, of course my bra was push-up ones and Harry stared at my breasts.

"Dude, my eyes are up here", I stated, pointing at my eyes with my index finger.

Harry smirked and lifted his gaze, looking at my eyes with his green ones, which seemed to be a shade darker than usual.

I had already learnt that whenever his eyes got darker, it meant only two things; he's horny or angry. And this time I'm guessing he's horny.

"What was your question again?"

"Could you pick out an outfit for me, please."

He nodded and began looking through my garments.

He threw a pair of black skinny jeans and a white, loose t-shirt as I nodded.

"You have a good taste, Styles."

"I don't, I just like seeing your bra from under that shirt", he smirked and I swatted his arm as I pulled the clothes on me, pulling white ankle socks on too.

"You're such a perv", I snorted and got a gentle squeeze on my butt.

"You still love me."

"Yup, that's the sad part", I sighed jokingly, Harry chuckling behind me while I walked out of the closet.

"So, what do you want to do today?", Harry asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Bowling with the rest of the gang would be fun."

"I don't want Zayn there though", Harry snorted immediately.

"Babe.. It's you, it's always been you. If you're jealous, don't be. I love you and only you. If Zayn wants to come, he's coming", I stated calmly as I felt his grip tightening around me.

"Fine. I love you but it wont be me who's going to invite him", he sighed while I was already dialing Alyssa from my phone.

// Yay! I love you guys, there's not many of you reading this but if there is, please comment to let me know what you think! xoxo