Chapter 5

I thought I was going to spend the whole day alone, since Zayn had left me to play videogames with Niall. It's funny how I always had dreamt of having a boyfriend who wouldn't be that kind of nerdy brat who just plays videogames all day everyday, but then Zayn was now there, playing videogames. He's not my boyfriend though, I don't know what we were.

I was just sitting comfortably in my bed, with only Zayn's t-shirt on,  and some underwear of course, but because I was going to watch the television, I didn't feel like wearing anything else. There was loud knocks on the door and I sighed, climbing off from my bed and walking to the door.

Even though I already knew who it was, I still wanted to open the door, I'm not that rude.

"Harry, what do you want?" I asked immediately when I opened the door to him, Harry bursting inside and pushing the door closed.

"You haven't answered my calls or texts, I thought something was wrong" he said angrily, but then frowning when he saw what I was wearing.

"Because.." I started, walking to my bed and crawling under the blanket to cover the half of my body. "You said you were done, or excuse me, FUCKING done, I thought you meant it."

"How can I stay away from someone like you? I just wanna fuck you and I'm gonna keep seeing you until I get into your pants."

"Haha, Harry, you're funny" I snorted and pressed play-button on the remoter, I was going to watch the first season of Desperate Housewives once again.

"No, but seriously. I can't stay away from you, Jenna. I know, I know, this is coming from a guy you have known only for two weeks or so, but you're like a drug to me. It's like.. Fuck. I've had girls in my life for sex only, but with you. It's not like that at all."

I just rolled my eyes, yeah, right.

"Please, can I watch this shitty programme with you?" he asked, now with a pleading voice and my heart melt. I hate it. I can not be messing with Zayn and then having Harry all over me, it's not right. For either one of them.

"I guess you can. But you still know I'm kinda with Zayn, right? So you're just gonna sit there and watch" I said, biting my lower lip and I saw his face drop a little, but he just nodded quietly. I lifted the blanket up a little bit and shifted my eyes to the TV, watching as the first episode started rolling slowly.

I don't know what time it was, but my eyes started dropping and I fell asleep, and I don't know how long I slept, but when I woke up, I was comfortably in Harry's hug, his arm on my waist while my head was resting on his chest. I really liked the feeling, but then again, I liked the same feeling with Zayn too, so..

Harry was awake, because when I started moving a bit, he pulled me back.

"You're awake."

"Of course I am, I have watched for like six episodes of this programme, and it's getting better, that Andrew guy is gay, huh?" Harry said with a grin on his lips, he really did watch that many episodes, because I'm pretty sure what happens on the first season of this show.

"Yeah he is" I laughed a little and lifted my head up to meet his green eyes watching my blue ones.

"You look cute when you're sleeping" he said with a genuine smile on his lips and I blushed a little, it's not my fault I fell asleep when his warm body was next to mine.

"I wish I could say the same, but I never have really watched you sleep, so.." I said smiling and his eyes widened.

"I love your smile" he stated without a doubt and pressed his leps onto mine. I felt a little shocked but my eyes shutted and my mouth started moving along with his.

"Do you wanna stay for the night?" I surprised as much Harry as myself with my question, but I had no intention to back off, I do want to feel his warm and tattooed body next to mine, even if it was only for the night, I still do, and I don't feel bad about it.

I know I have been an asshole when I've mislead Zayn to the thought of me and him being together but even though I have known both of these guys for only two weeks or something like that, I still know my heart belongs with Harry. He fights with me all the time, he is jealous, he is rude, he is a fucking asshole, but it's not that bad, I feel myself complete with him. I just have to find a way to tell Harry himself that, and to Zayn too.

It didn't take long for Harry to answer with a nod, but he said he wanted me to do just one favor.

"Please, can you keep my shirt for the night? It sends shiver through my body when you keep that Zayn's shirt on, I don't like it. You look sexy on it, sure, but it's still not that good-looking.."

I giggled, and nodded while taking Zayn's shirt off and dropping it to the floor. Harry's eyes widened and I could see the self-control he was trying to keep on while taking his shirt off and giving it to me.

I looked down to see what's wrong, and chuckled, my other boob was almost out of the bra and Harry was biting his lower lip.

"You wanna put it back, Mr. Styles?" I asked smirking and he nodded, with widened eyes, lifting his arm up to gently place my breasts again in the right place. I couldn't help my self but moaned when his cold fingers touched lightly my skin.

Enough was enough, so I tugged his shirt on me and felt his lips again on mine.

"You don't even know what you do to me, do you, Jenna?"