Games

Words: 923
~~~~~~~~~~

Cole's POV

I smile then noticed Elisa touching her lips. Oh! Right it must've been her first kiss!! I'm such an idiot!"
"No you're not." Elisa said.
"Oh whoops, did I say that out loud?"
"Aha yea...and it was my first kiss..."
"Sorry..."
"No it's fine, really...I'm just really tired."
Oh ok then goodnight." I hugged Elisa till she fell asleep, me following her to the upcoming dreams.

~~~~~~~
Outside
~~~~~~~

"Hmmm it looks like Lord Artemisia found a friend after all..." A person watching them said as he/she jumped off the window sill and ran off.

~~~~~~~~
Next Day
~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I yawned, sat up, rubbed my eyes, and looked over at my right to see a snoring and shirtless Cole by my side. My cheeks reddened as I saw his abs then I remembered the kiss and my face grew even more red as I ran out and ran into the bathroom.
"I can't believe Cole was my first kiss..." I touched my lips.
I then undress and showered then walked out wrapping myself up in the towel noticing that I keep forgetting to bring some extra clothes. I opened the door and called out for Cole.
"Cole! Cole!!" I yelled.
"Yea what's up?" Cole ran up to the bathroom.
"Yea...uhmm I don't have an exchange of clothes..." I blushed in embarrassment.
"Well some clothes are coming right away." Cole said as he ran off.
I smiled then looked around as my stomach growled in hunger.
Lou then saw me,"Artemisia, what are you doing? Shouldn't you be eating?"
"Oh yea, uhhm I forgot to get an exchange of clothes so Cole is getting some for me."
"Ah! Ok then take care." Lou then walked off.
Cole ran back holding up a black T-shirt that said,'BITCH, better in the crazy hellhole.' I laughed at the shirt and closed the door to put on the shirt that was mid way to my knees. I took a hairband and tied it then put on the shorts that I wore yesterday. I walked out and saw Cole look me up and down.
"You look cute."
I blushed,"Thank you."
We walked into the kitchen and I smelled bacon, eggs, and WAFFLES! Yummm! I ran to the table and piled on food on the plate and started gobbling up the food.

Cole's POV

I laughed at Elisa as she swallowed her entire plate,"You must be hungry."
I see her cheeks turning pink,"Sorry...I must look like a pig don't I?"
"Oink oink!" I teased.
She playfully nudged me as she continued to eat.
"Ah! Finally a girl who can eat like a real man." My dad laughed.
Elisa's cheek grew even more pink, if that were even possible.
"Dad, don't embarrass her."
"Ah my boy I'm not embarrassing her." He laughed.
I just sighed and grabbed myself a plate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip Because Arte Is A Pig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

We waved goodbye to Lou as we walked off into the distance.
"Ready to go back to the Bounty?"
I turned to Cole.
"Yea...well at least I think I am..."
"Don't worry, I'll protect you from Kai."
I smiled and hugged him,"Thank you."
We then climbed onto the Bounty as I hear Nya scream.
"Betta!!! I was so worried about you!!"
"Ahem!" I hear Cole catching Nya's attention.
"Oh right, we were worried about you to."
I laughed at her sarcasm.
"Where were you two?" Asked a voice I really didn't want to hear right now.
"It's none of your business..." I mumbled as I started to walk off.
Kai grabbed my wrist,"When I ask you a question you must answer me."
"Hey Kai, back off, she's had a rough night." Cole defended.
"Well of course she did, especially since you were there to comfort her." Kai said.
"Kai leave me alone..."
"What are you even wearing? What kind of shirt says a stupid thing like that?" Kai nearly yelled.
Nya yelled back,"Kai! Stop this right now! What has gotten into you!! Jeez!"
Nya grabbed my wrist and dragged me into her room.
"Are you alright?"
"Yea...we slept over Cole's father's house."
"So...uhmm you and Cole? Are you two a thing?"
"No! Uhh well at least that what I think..." I blushed.
"Cute! Oh and uhmm about the letter yesterday, Sensei said that you were a Master of Spinjitsu."
"I-I am!?"
"Yeup, here's your ninja gi. I'll leave so you can change, go to the upper deck so we can train you." Nya walked out and locked the door.
I sighed and slipped off Cole's tee and took off the shorts. I put on the ninja gi and smiled at myself and walked out. Seeing Nya holding a bag.
"What's with the bag?" I asked.
"The ninja and I agreed to play a little game before we trained." Nya said.
"What game is it?" I asked.
"15 minutes in heaven." Nya said handing me the bag,"Pick something out of it."
I shuffles through the bad to find an object that was like a cylinder, out of curiosity I took it out. My eyes widened when I saw that it was a hair gel bottle. Kai.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eeeee!! I love doing this story!!
Kai: you are so weird...
Me: and you are so mean
Cole: ik!! Look what you are doing to poor Elisa!!
Kai: me!! I didn't do shi-
Me: Kai!! No cussing!!
Kai: sorry...
Me: whatever...
Cole: Follow? Vote? Comm-
Kai: Comment?