83

*Danni's point of view*
I woke up to Hunter moving around. I sat up off of him as he yawned. Once we got home from big surf we all crashed. Hunter and I fell asleep on the couch. "Hey." Hunter muffled. "Hey." I smiled. Hunter sat up and pulled me in his lap. He kissed my temple and we snuggled. This is all I need right now. Just quietness and being in Hunter's arms. "Hey cuties." I heard Christine say. I looked up and saw her coming downstairs. "Hey mamma." I said. "How are my babies?" She asked us going to the kitchen. "Good." Hunter answered. "Good. What do you guys want for dinner?" She asked us. I thought for a moment and looked up at Hunter. "Pizza?" I asked him. He nodded. "Pizza mom? We could make homemade pizza?" Hunter suggested answering to Christine. "If Danni comes with me to the store to buy the things. I don't want to go alone." Christine answered. "But mom." Hunter whined. "Can't Brandon go with?" He asked her. "No. I'll go. We can have girl time. It won't be long." I told Hunter. "Ok. Well. Why don't you get dressed Danni and I'll clean up the kitchen." Christine answered. "Ok." I said getting off Hunter's lap. Hunter followed me. As soon as I got to my suitcase Hunter started whining. "Why can't you stay?" He asked frowning. "Cause. I'm not going to say no to your mom. Plus it would be fun to go have girl time with her. I'll be back and you can have me to yourself all you want." I said throwing his pants at him that were in my suitcase. "Fine." He sighed. I grabbed my outfit and changed in the bathroom.

I curled my hair and put on only mascara

I curled my hair and put on only mascara. "I'll be back." I told Hunter who was sitting on the couch. I went over to him and have him a quick kiss on the cheek and Christine and I were out the door.