75

*Danni's point of view*
I got off the plane and turned off airplane mode to my phone being blown up. Uh. Cam. He's so protective.

Cammy💩: Text me back if you survived!

Me: I survived Cam. I'll call you later.❤️

"DANNI!" I heard. I looked up and saw Ashton running to me with Brandon, Hunter, and Christine following behind him. "ASHTO!" I smiled as he hugged me. "I missed you." He said. "I missed you too." I giggled. "Hey you." I smiled hugging Brando. "Thanks for coming." He said. "Your welcome." I smiled. I hugged Christine. "Ugh. My princess." She smiled hugging me. I giggled. I love her to death. "Hey!" I laughed as I Hunter spun me around in his arms. "I love you so so much." He said kissing my cheek over and over. "I love you more." I giggled. I kissed his cheek. "Now who's ready for the greatest week in the world!" Ashton cheered. Hunter grabbed my hand and we followed everyone to the car. "I missed you so much." Hunter said giving my hand a small squeeze. "You guys were in Europe while I was stuck in California. I missed you guys WAY more." I smiled. Hunter laughed. "How was Europe anyways?" I asked him. "It was great but would have been better with you." Hunter said. I smiled. What a cutie.