82

*Danni's point of view*
"That was awesome!" I laughed popping out of the water. At the end of the slide there is a pool and Hunter and I both fell out of the float at the end. Hunter popped up laughing with me. He flipped his hair and grabbed the float. "Come on." He smiled. We got out and went up the big stairs for the dark slide. On the outside it's light blue but in the inside its pitch black. The ride is quiet and takes a while to get to the end. "Next." The guy said making sure the people that were before us were out. Hunter and I sat down the float and got on facing each other. Soon we were going. I looked around even though I couldn't see anything but I could hear something. The water sounded like a waterfall. It's so peaceful I could fall asleep to it. "Dan." Hunter said. "Ya?" I asked him looking at him even though I couldn't see him or he couldn't see me. "I love you so much." He said. I smiled blushing. Good thing he can't see me or else he would be making fun of me like always.
"I love you too." I smiled. I felt him grab my hand and squeeze them tightly. I felt him let loose and his hands found my cheeks as mine found his. He kissed me as I smiled knowing that this means our relationship is going to the next level knowing I'm fine with it and so is he. I saw light but didn't let go and soon we felt out crashing into the water. I popped out looking around for Hunter. He came up in front of me. I heard laughing and turned around to see Brando. "Making out then failing the land. Perfect." He laughed. I laughed splashing him with water. "Hey!" He frowned. I felt Hunter grab my hand. I looked over at him. "What's next baby girl?" He asked me. The way he said that made my heart melt. "You pick babe." I smiled. He smiled so big. "I know a good ride! Come on!" He cheered grabbing the float.

*Hunter's point of view*
She makes my day everyday.