I D-Dont Have Any Money

It's kind of scary knowing that someone who you knew so well,

just disappeared completely.

Like they had fallen off the face of the earth,

and you assume they're dead because you're left with the feeling that there is no point in looking after all this time.

Dan could be at the bottom of the ocean, and I would never know.

Dan could be dead, his body decaying in some basement, and I would never know.

Dan could be in the ground, and I would never know.

Dan could be sliced into pieces, and I would never know.

Dan could barely be clinging onto life somewhere, and I would never know.

Dan could be right in front of me, and I would never know because I have been too dazed to see anything other than what I need.

"Hey, sir?" A voice interrupts my train of thought.

I ignore it, thinking it was just another voice, 

and that I was obviously going insane from the stress.

I get a little nudge, and I give in and turn around.

This time, there is a person facing me.

She starts saying "Are you lost?" in Sign Language.

"No, no, I'm not deaf." I shake my head. Her eyes turn soft, and says "Oh, sorry."

I nod, "It's fine." I turn back to the water, and she speaks again. "Hey, well. You look kind of lost, and I was wondering if you needed any directions or something like that." She slowly moves her hand to the button of her shirt and smirks. My eyes trail to her breasts, but I blush and shake my head.

"I was wondering, if you're lost, you could come over to my place, I can give you a good time and you can leave finally knowing where you're heading." She takes my hand and moves it to her left breast.

I blush madly, and get lost in thought. I pull my hand away, and her smirk grows bigger.

"C'mon, I'll give you the best head you'll ever feel in your life. I need you right now." She bites her lip. 

"I'm sorry," I try to make something up to get me out of this. "I d-don't have any money."

"Oh no babe, this one's on me." She moves her hand over to my pants and grabs my member through my jeans and starts massaging it.

I moan, too confused and in pleasure to tell her to stop. "You like that, don't you?" 

I shake my head, and move her hand away. "I'm sorry, I-I really cant. I have a-"

She unbuttons a button on her shirt, and pushes me down on the grass with one hand. She places herself on top of me and starts kissing my neck, up.

I try to stop myself from moaning, but fail.

She massages my member with her right hand, and holds me down with her left.

"You were saying..?" She whispers into my ear.

I push her off, get up, and start walking away.

When I stop, "I'm not interested."

I keep walking.