The Night After

Lau POV-

I woke up to the sound of whimpering and sobbing. I felt a deep sadness in my heart letting me know that the sounds of despair were coming from my other half before I even opened my eyes. Out of instinct, I reached out towards the cry and called out to it as my eyes opened. "L-Larry. What wr-wrong? Why y-you cry?", my voice came out raspy from sleep, his figure jumped up as he smiled and apologized repeatedly, hugging my frame and kissing my face. "I-It all m-my fault! I'm-I'm so so sorry brother!", by now I was confused but as I opened my mouth to say something, a nurse walked in before she ran out screaming...for the...doctor? When did our hotel room come with a nurse?

"L-Larry, where are we?", I tried to move my legs to get out of bed, only to find that I was unable to feel my legs, let alone move them. "Why I ca-can no feel my l-legs?", he looked down and I immediately became frantic. He always looks me or anyone else directly in the eyes. He says it's the only way to tell if you are lying.

"L-Larry?", I called yet received no answer in response. He looked up and I saw that tears were coming down his face, making me even more nervous. "Th-There was a...um...a accident.", he stuttered out, the tears rolling down his face. "What kind of accident?", I said peering into his eyes. As his lips parted to answer my question, he was interrupted by the doctor.

"Ahhh, Mr. Bourgeois! You're up! I'm Dr. Kenai, how are you?", the doctor smiled at me and my brother. "I fine Doctor, what happen to me? I can no feel my legs.", I answered as my brother rocked back and forth, sucking the tip of his thumb nervously. "Mr. Bourgeois, you were in a car accident that left you paralyzed in your legs. The impact fractured various sections of your spinal cord. The chances of you walking again are at about 37%. Let me get some nurses to check you out and see if we can improve your condition and increase the probability of you walking again", the doctor explained and walked out, leaving me in a state of disbelief with tears rolling down the faces of me and Larry.

"Th-That means...I'll never d-dance again.".
____________________________________________________________

What do you guys think? Like I mentioned before, this is my first bxb story so it might not be that good. Sorry it's so short, I didn't know how to develop the plot that well.

Love ya!
Peace, Love, Music, And Harmony, Beasts/Blazes!!!!