Chapter 3

I lay in my bed the next day, I told my mom about Samuel and my wolf going silent. She said I could stay home the next day. I laid around the house, crying once in a while.

In the afternoon my brother came into the room, with his mate. When he saw my tears his eyes softened and whispered into his mates ear signalling for her to go "What's wrong?" he asked going over to my bed laying back bringing me into his brotherly embrace.

I began to sob harder than I was before "I think....I got...rejected?" I hiccupped looking at Jeremy feeling my heart ache "My wolf is silent" I buried my face into his chest, like I did when I was a little girl. Jeremy wrapped his arms around my waste kissing my head "Who is the jerk face?" he asked looking down at me.

"Samuel Cliff" I said frowning at how I felt my heart skip a beat at his name "He gave me a note telling me I was pathetic, and that I was nothing a Alpha would want...and...and when I was going to..." I paused looking down "When I was going to jump off Luwaya Cliff he found me dragging me back and telling me he loved me...." I said closing my eyes and burrying my face into his chest again knowing he was probably mad at me for almost jumping.

"Oh Lilli" he said kissing my head again tightening his grip on me "You shouldn't be doing that crap" he said grabbing my chin so I was looking at him "Cause there's more people than just Samuel Cliff who can love you, like me, mom, dad and even Steph" he said smiling down at me "So don't frett my pet, for he'll come scrambling back" he said then sat up with me.

"Thanks Jer" I said kissing his cheek then getting up from the bed "i'm going say hi to steph than go for a run" I said going out of my bedroom seeing a worried Stephanie on the other side "Oh honey, I kinda heard everything" she said bringing me into a hug "I'm so sorry" she said kissing my head.

 This is what I loved about Stephanie, she was so loving and compassionate and loved everyone she came to know. She was the perfect mate for Jeremy.

"Yeah I guess so" I said kissing her cheek "I'm going to go for a run" I said making my way past her "Hey we got some good news tonight so be back around 8" she hollered as I made my way barefooted out the door, making my way to the woods where I stripped and jumped into my wolf.

I took off not caring about the branches that hit me or when I fumbled on a tree's root I just wanted to run. After a while of running I smelt a familiar sweet smell, the smell reminded me of warm cookies and woods, then I saw him. Samuel ran around a little patch of yard in wolf form after a smaller wolf, he ran after the little wolf pouncing and playing.

I laid down in the thicket watching the two then the little wolf growled sniffing at the air and growled once more it's eyes pointing towered where I sat, I slowly backed away but Samuel already smelled me I could see how his body stiffened, he walked over to the smaller wolf and nuzzled her neck affectionately, which probably signalled her to change and go inside because that's exactly what she did.

she looked about 5-8 years old with the same dark brown hair that went long down her back, she had the same blue eyes also. I finally noticed Samuel had changed wearing a pair of black shorts "Isabelle, go in tell mom and dad i'm going for a little run" he said kissing her head, she nodded walking into the huge house. He made his way towered where I sat almost cowering "You know? hiding won't help with the fact we're mates" he said now seeing me probably because my coat was an icey white. "You can come out now Liv" he said crossing his arms over his toned chest.

I whined making my way out of the thicket to where he stood, I crawled on my stomach showing he had dominance over me, since he was an alpha and he could kill me in one smack of his paw if he wanted to. He saw me cower and shook his head walking over to me, sitting on his knees "You know, I wrote that note because I thought I would be putting you in danger, since I am an alpha and all" he said crawling closer to me reaching his hand out.

I whined my wolfy whine and crawled closer to him so his hand was on my muzzle. He lightly petted my muzzle making me pur "You're such a beautiful wolf I wish I hadn't hurt you" he sad kissing my muzzle lightly.

I whined agreeing, my wolf was in fact still with me but we were still hurt. I crawled over closer to him and put my head on his lap letting him pet me. I allowed the feeling of love a care come into my heart and I let the thought of him loving me come in as well.

he kissed my muzzle "If you let me, i'll protect you and love you like I should of from the start?" he said looking at me with his clear blue eyes "So if you'll let me? will you be my Mate" he asked petting my head affectionately.

I thought about it and nodded my wolfy head licking his cheek as a signal of me saying yes. He smiled brightly and kissed my muzzle again "You wanna go for a run with me?" he asked standing up.

I nodded my head standing up on all fours feeling playful as I jumped around in circles waiting for him to change. When he did though my breath hitched in my throat as I seen him, his wolf was atleast a foot taller than me, making me want to cower. But then again I was proud because he finally accepted me officially as his mate.

He signalled me to follow him, making his way into the woods taking off into a sprint. Halfway through the run, all four of my paws were aching. Samuel was fast and I couldn't keep up, I laid down at one point on a patch of moss breathing in deeply.

Samuel finally noticed and turned back around making his way toured me Are you okay? He asked in the mind like touching his nose to my Muzzle in a loving manner.

I nodded and licked his muzzle I'm okay you're just really fast  I panted leaning against him. He smiled a wolfy smile and walked with me, then lets walk he said walking out onto a cliff, to be exact the cliff I was on the other day. I frowned remembering everything that went on that day.

Samuel saw me frowned and nuzzled my neck purring making sparks build in that one spot. Wanna just sit here and talk? you know face to face instead of in wolf form? If I was in human form I would've blushed, cause I didn't have any clothes.

He must of felt my embarresment cause he made his way down the cliff holding up two bundles of clothing they're both mine, but they'll make due  I smiled and grabbed one of the packs from him making my way behind a tree changing then getting dressed. Once I was done I made my way out onto the cliff seeing Samuel sitting on the edge looking at the now pink sky. I walked over and sat down next to him looking at the lake "I think this is good and bad for me" I said honestly looking down at my hands. "Why?" he asked looking at me now making me feel anxious.

"Cause, I feel rejected but now I feel loved...and my brother just got back from Alaska so that's on me too" I said leaning back on my hands. He looked at my hands and nodded "I get it, but I need a luna to be an Alpha without a luna I'm just a simple mutt" he said shrugging his shoulders.

I think he didn't realize what that sentence meant to me because I got straight up and made my way down the hill quickly stripping out of his clothes "Wait! Oliva where are you going"? he hollered making his way towered me.

I turned around still in his shirt "I'm stupid to take you back?? you'll be a simple mutt?? do you know how much that hurts or makes me feel"?! I yelled turning back around huffing and puffing. I walked into the woods not caring where I was going.

All I cared about was getting away from this jerk, that just reched my heart out once more and put my wolf to silence once more.

I got back home around 10 O'clock cause I couldn't find my way back. Everyone was asleep of course except for Jeremy who was sitting on the couch looking at the Tv blankly "Come here" he said opening his arms up. He always knew when I felt terible, that was the best thing about him as a brother.

For once I didn't cry, I didn't complain I just sat in my brothers arms till I fell into a deep sleep where I wish I had to stay cause I had school the next day.