Yusa Mcaf

Gender: male

Personality: Yusa is an artsy type of guy. He likes to paint and understand peoms. Though he sounds very poetic Yusa has a snarky attitude. He doesn't like talking to people and usually gives off a leave him alone aura. Yusa can be very cocky at times and has a temper when provoked. Yusa often says what comes to mind.

Likes: painting, strawberry cake, the stars,poems, fighting.

Dislikes: noizy people, crowds, anyone who disrepects arts, soda pop.

Crush/Relationship status: Yusa is straight and single. He is not single because of his looks more because he doesn't socialize much. But if he ever did develope a crush he would surely tell her without realizing it.

 But if he ever did develope a crush he would surely tell her without realizing it

Abilities/interesting talents: Yusa is a very talented artist. He also writes beautiful poems. When in his neko form he is incredibly strong. And summons his aura to help him fight. Yusa can sing when he wants to.

Species: Neko

Age: 17

Family: Yusa has a younger sister named Yuno

Family: Yusa has a younger sister named Yuno. She is 15 and also attends Crescent Moon Academy. His dad died when he was 7. His mom is also a neko and a teacher at Crescent Moon Academy.

Other: Yusa's goal is to graduate from the Academy and open a gala. Where he will travel the world to fill it with undiscovered talent. After filling the first floor of his gala Yusa would like to return to the Acadmey and teach art class. He will continue to fill his gala during breaks and holidays such as summer.