Part 3

- Recap -

I watched her walk up to her door. I mostly looked at her butt it was nice for her size. She opened the door and a man grabbed her up while glaring at me. I wonder what that was about. I pulled off. I couldn't get my mind off of Jasmine.

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

Setting: At Home

"Who was that nigga in the car?" Andre asked.

"He was just a friend," I said honestly.

"He looked like more than a friend! He was staring at your butt!" Andre yelled.

"He's just a friend! I can't control where is eyes wonder!" I yelled blushing that he was actually looking at my butt.

"Why the hell are you blushing and stop yelling at me," He said getting all up in my face.

( They are in the bedroom.)

"Back  off of me!" I yelled again.

"Or what?" He said pushing me.

"Or I'll leave you!" I said.

"You're not leaving me ever!" He said pushing me on the bed.

"I will leave you!" I said about to get up but he pushed me back down.

"You know you love me," he said kissing on my neck and arms.

"Noooo! I'm not in the mood," I said struggling in his arms.

"Too bad. Stop moving!" He said holding me still.

My eyes started to fill with tears.

***

After Andre was done with me he went right to sleep. Since he is a heavy sleeper I took his phone and ran downstairs. I found the paper with Drake's number on it and called him. He told me to call him if I needed anything. Well I had no one else to talk to. He answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hello?" He said tiredly since it is 4 am.

"Hey Drake it's me," I said in tears.

"Jasmine. What's wrong?" He asked.

"I just got raped!" I said.

I heard him fall and then he answered "What happened?"

I explained it all to him. He was angry that he left me here.

"This is all my fault," he said.

"No it isn't!" I said.

"Yes it is I left you over there after I seen all those bruises on you and how he acted when I brought you home," he said.

"Can you come and get me?" I asked.

"Yes! Your coming to stay with me. I don't want anything to happen to you," he said.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I went back upstairs to pack. I packed everything and went to set my stuff by the door.

"Where do you think your going?" Andre asked.

"I'm leaving you!" I spat back.

"Baby I know what I did was wrong but I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," He said getting down on his knees.

"I'm tired of your sorrys!" I said.

I heard a loud honk outside.

"That's my ride," I said.

I picked up my bags and went outside. I put my bags in Drake's trunk and got in the car.

I'm done with him.

______________________________________

Vote + Comment + Follow me for more.

Thank you (: