Chapter 2: Midnight Miracles

(Chibis ewe)

Fredbear's POV:

I slammed myself against my door as such to close it due to my lack of energy after the long day shift at Freddy's. I slid down the door frame and landed in a heap on the floor. I removed my hat from my head and slicked back my dirty mustard coloured hair away from my face. Today had been a long day. We had two birthday parties to cater for at the same time. Bonnie broke a guitar string halfway through a performance, and poor Freddy nearly lost his voice, not to mention his hat when some kid snatched it of him and ran away with it. I didn't have nearly enough energy to make it to my bead, so I just sat there in on the ground as I fell unconscious...

???'s POV:

I awoke to a thudding as loud as thunder. It sounded close yet I knew it was far from my reach. I pushed myself up off the ground, my skin bruised and withered from spending the night on the cold hard marble floor. Only yesterday had I awoke from my death-like slumber, but already could I feel the loneliness and despair creeping over my body. My stomach ached. It longed for food, but I could not provide. My throught was as dry as a dessert, but my supply of water wasat that of none. I knew I would surely die here. Here, in this dusty unknown room, sealed away from the outside world, left to perish and suffer until my last breath.

I manage to stand up on my weary legs, leaning against a nearby wall for support. Step by step, I regained what little strength I had left inside my sorry excuse for a body. I could not change back, I was too weak. I would forever be stuck in a human-like form for as long as I lived. Which by the looks of my destined fate, would not be very long. My servos needed serviced, my wounds in need of care. But I knew no one would save me. The only people who ever mattered in my poor life before hand were snatched away from me now, one in particular who would sure be suffering the same fate as I was now. I had no Idea of where he may be right now, and I am truly shocked that I had not found him in the same prisoning room that I had been trapped in but, wherever he is, I just hope that he is in better care than what I am. He was the star of the show after all, I was just his backup. He was the fan favourite, all the kids loved him. All that is, except one, infact he was terrified of both of us, hiding under tables and crying anytime we went near him. The poor boys life came to a gruesome end when some teens in stolen masks decided to play a prank on him, but they surely had the last laugh by the end. I never even got a chance to bring him his birthday cake…

I crept around the prisoning room, taking in what little surroundings it had to give. There was no source of light, and the floor was damp and cold, moldy even. There was rows and rows of packaged boxes, some lying open, and some sealed completely shut. My un-trimmed hair trailing behind me caught on something, tugging on it sharpfully and painfully. I turned around weakly, to see the sorce of my pain. It was merely just another box full of assorted objects and artifacts. As my curiosity got the better of me I peered inside the dusty old box and started to rumage through it. I thought I recognized some of the mysterious objects, but it was only when one in particular caught my eye that I remembered everything. Inside the tarnished gold picture frame lay a single photo. A photo in which had so much meaning to me that I felt a single tear trickle down my cheak, followed by another. Soon it was constant stream, a waterfall you might say. I rubbed my eyes hard, but nothing I tried seemed to be able to control the consistent flow of tears from my eyes. I callopsed on the floor and curled up in ball, laying the precious photo down next to me as I did so. I did nothing else. I simply just sat there and sobbed until my eyes could no longer produce any tears...

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A SNEEZING PANDA*

I sat up straight, wiping the remaining droplets of the liquid off of my face. I sniffled as I fumbled the memory infested photo in my hands. Taking one last look at the heavenly gifted picture, I slid it under a box for safe keeping. If no one could find it, then no one would be able to damage it. Just as I did so, I heard a dripping noise come from nearby. I turned my head to see what it was only to be greeted with what I thought was a miracle. Soon my prayers came true when I heard none other than the soft beating of rain on the roof above. I scrambled my way over to leak and stuck my head underneath. Looks like the universe had ather plans for me, I wouldn't just be left to rot in my own blood and other bodily fluids. I swolled the precious liquid as it filled my mouth, it was slightly salty but didn't care. As the rain got heavier, so did my supply of drink.