Naughty

Summary:
Louis becomes too much of a brat to Harry's liking...

WARNINGS:
Daddy Kink
Cross dressing
Boyxboy
Spanking
-------------------------------

Harry was currently peacefully cooking dinner in the kitchen of their shared apartment. Over the past few days Louis has been too bratty for Harry's liking.

While chopping the onions he hears Louis stomp down the stairs. He turns around for a second to see Louis in nothing but white cotton panties and an over sized sweater (it may or may not have been Harry's).

Harry looks him up and down, eyeing his bouncy ass that was pressed against the soft material tightly. He gulps visibly but Louis doesn't notice, he just sits down in one of the dining tables chairs with a loud huff.

"What's wrong baby?" Harry genuinely asks.

"You told me dinner was ready when it obviously is NOT." Louis exclaimed as he waved his hands in the air.

Harry sighs and puts down the chopping knife.

"I told you so you would come downstairs and we could maybe talk about our day." Harry replies trying not to snap at Louis.

"I don't want to talk to you though." Louis says cheekily. He really likes to push Harry's buttons sometimes.

"Lou..." Harry says in a warning tone while raising his eyebrow.

"Harry..." mocks Louis as he giggles to himself.

"Lou if you don't stop this childish behavior right now I'm gonna-"

"You're gonna what? Spank me?" Louis says jokingly.

Harry smirks.

That gives Harry a wonderful idea.

Harry calmly sits in one of the wooden chairs and pats his lap. Louis gulps and looks at him confused.

"Huh?"

"Get up and bend over daddy's knee."

"But-"

"No buts. You've been a very naughty boy for daddy lately and I think a punishment is in order." Harry says lowly.

Louis slowly stands up and walks over to where Harry was sitting. He hesitantly bends over his knee and pouts a little.

Harry's large hand grips Louis bum. He jiggles his bum and he can hear Louis whining.

"Your ass is so bouncy Lou. Always wanna spank it a pretty pink." Harry says seductively.

"Wanna remind me why daddy's about to give you a spanking?"

"Not really..." Louis mumbles.

Suddenly a spank is planted on his right cheek. He gasps quietly and reaches back to try rub his bum.

"Try again Lou." as he pins Louis arm behind his back.

"Because..."

Swat

"Ouch! Because I was naughty." He says with the pout still on his lips.

"Right, now I want you to say thank you after every spank I place on your big bum of yours, okay?"

"Okay."

Swat

"Okay what?"

"Okay daddy!"

Swat

"Thank you, daddy!"

Swat

"Owie! Thank y-you daddy!"

This goes on 20 more times and Louis is now a blushing, crying mess over Harry's lap. Harry sits him up so he's straddling him. He soothingly rubs his hands over his lovers warm bum as Louis cuddles his face into Harry's broad chest.

"I'm so s-sorry daddy!"

"What for?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

"For being a brat and acting like such a naughty boy!" He cried.

"It's okay baby, just don't let it happen again, okay?"

"Y-yes daddy." Louis whines with a pout.

"Unfortunately your punishment isn't over, baby boy."

"Wha- why?!" Louis starts to sob again.

Harry sends a quick swat to his already red bum.

"No whining Lou."

Louis gasps "sorry daddy."

"I want you to sit on that stool in the corner of the room-"

"But daddy! That will hurt my bottom!" Louis whines as he rubs his sore bum.

"Exactly. Sitting on your warm bum will help you think about how much of a bad boy you were, understood?"

Louis lets out a small whimper "yes daddy."

Louis slowly gets up and walks to the wooden stool in the corner. Little does he know that Harry is watching his large, pink bum bounce in his white panties as he walked away.

Louis at down in the stool with a huff and winces as the hard wood rubs against his raw bum.

10 minutes pass by and suddenly Louis feels a strong, but gentle, hand on his shoulder. He turns around and he's met by soft green eyes.

"You can come out now, baby. You've been such a good boy." Harry says happily as he picks Louis up and places him on his hip.

"Are you tired baby boy?"

Louis yawns cutely and Harry wonders how he could be so lucky.

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry." Louis apologized with tear stained cheeks.

"You're forgiven baby, let's get you to bed."

As Harry carries Louis to their shared room upstairs, he can hear Louis light breaths on his neck. As he puts Louis down on the bed, he pulls the covers over him and kisses him on the forehead.

"I love you baby boy."

"I love you too, daddy."

THE END LMAO IM TRASH HAHAHHA